💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Lady Gaga's blackout a good or bad sign?

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

Hyperballad

Remember when we lived a horrible era know as the "Blackout Era" where Gaga was nowhere to be found and then suddenly a huge mess was born ARTPOP:laughga:(don't kill me please) anyway is this a sign I mean it's so close to her b-day what do you think will happen? 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think her and Taylor are having a secret wedding on a private island she purchased.

She's then going to have her honeymoon over there, live there, and leave her past life behind.

LG5 has been cancelled.

:crossed:

Hola Soraya

*sigh* :saladga:

Spoiler

tumblr_nk5j4iWUcH1qg42ulo1_500.gif

Me internally screaming. :neyde: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Nicogly

Well this blackout isnt half as horrible as the last one. unless....this is just the beginning

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

KyliesChild

Good, she can have time to rest and rehearse/record and plan for the new era and builds hype. Plus she has things to do in April, such as the Grammy museum so the blackout wouldn't be long.

mariomania1234

I wouldn't necessarily call it a blackout since she's basically been everywhere there is to be this year.

Hexxx

The blackout era wasn't anything but a break and that's what she had gotten out of it. Even when ARTPOP was released, she was still sad. Now she's better. i can feel it. she's gotten a lot of praise and acclaim from all her recent performances. I think there are good things to come this time.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Dangerous Man

To be honest nobody knows. You guys aren't even making hypothesis (educated guess)  rather pointless speculation with no single bit of basis. Let's just stop and wait.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

En_Sabah_Nur

Maybe she is currently filming the music video for the lead single of LG5???!  :emma:

Egypt. W

GloZell Green

I mean, it's good, no? 10 pages over a 10 second snippet that no one bothered to reverse search, imagine when the actual single comes out :lolga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Mister Gaga

IDK bobby's strategy tbh. They cannot extend this blackout much longer. She lost February's momentum, she had perfect promo and acclaim with the Super Bowl, Grammys and Oscars. If she's releasing this month it's ok, but if we have to wait til August...Gaga is pretty unknown to some new generations, and also forgotten. Since late 2011, people only heard Applause on the radio. And it wasn't that big either :green: She needs new music ASAP. Not for me, i'm not that thirsty, but for her career. Five years with only one song on the radio is beyond tragic. I don't know what the hell are they waiting, but they need to hurry up. 

I had to get it off my chest, sorry. But 

2uqkged.jpg

nickziza
11 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

To be honest nobody knows. You guys aren't even making hypothesis (educated guess)  rather pointless speculation with no single bit of basis. Let's just stop and wait.

... You mean an Inference? 💀🙄😳😂

River

Blackout? she's everywhere.. she just did a routine of radio interviews..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived