đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm happy for Sam Smith, but I feel so sorry for Diane Warren because ...

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

brendablethyn

On the bright side, she must be approaching some sort of record for so many nominations without a win. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead

Sad for both but Diane's got us and honestly she's someone who can only be embosomed. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Fame Romance

Yes I feel the same, it kinda breaks my heart to see how confident and hopeful she was for this Oscar.  

Katie14

I understand what you mean but i just cant bring myself to feel that bad for her or Gaga. Just the fact that they were sitting in that room means they are extremy successful. They made an impact on the world through doing the work that they love (and are making a ton of money in the process). I feel bad for all the struggling singers, songwriters, and other artisits who are just as talented and hardworking as them, who will probably never be able to make even a bare minimum living off of their art because they didnt get the opportunities or the luck that they had. You have to look at the bigger picture. 

Robo Ga

It just shows how out of touch and disrespectful the academy is. They gave Leo the recognition he deserved because it was popular but they threw Diane under the bus just because James Bond is a more recognizable title than the Hunting Ground. #JusticeForDiane 

🤖⚡️

Archived