đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Possible visual for Gaga x Intel Bowie Tribute

Featured Posts

tumblr_o2f40tft8F1sqfqmko1_540.png                                      I noticed while watching the behind the scenes/sneak peek for the Gaga x Intel tribute for David Bowie at the 0:45 mark there is some sort of visual similar to a spiral Galaxy, I remember seeing a leaked setlist (not confirmed real) for the tribute performance stating gaga will be flying in some sort of spaceship with that being said I listened to Space Oddity by David Bowie and as the lyrics go "Ground Control to Major Tom Commencing countdown, engines on Check ignition and may God's love be with you, Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Liftoff "  "it's time to leave the capsule if you dare" "This is Major Tom to Ground Control I'm stepping through the door And I'm floating in a most peculiar way And the stars look very different today" It is very likely gaga will fly through a galaxy in her space capsule and then step out and float in a sea of stars and using intel's technology the stars will move around her body as she falls through the stars. Intel's Director of technology Paul Tapp stated: "So we've used the technology to almost be an extension of gaga as she moves the environment around her is responding to her and that's because of the real-time technologies that we have incorporated into it." Let me know what you guys think of this visual. :yay:

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

Well, if shes living inside a computer and can adapt her environment then this seems totally possible

PunkTheFunk

Did anyone catch this? (at 0:24-ish)

wk3fvca.jpg?1

YYiZsLE.jpg?1

HmtoLZX.jpg?1

Could be a back-up dancer though...but still

:air:

Edit: It ain't Gaga

Kermit

This is what she meant by saying she was going to perform in space. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Well, if shes living inside a computer and can adapt her environment then this seems totally possible

true, unless gaga was a hologram herself then my theory might not be possible, but Intel has really hyped this performance as being game-changing and revolutionary so we'll just have to wait and see. :)

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Mobster

That would be amazing, she could perform Life On Mars and Starman, two of my favorite Bowie songs :giveup:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

TimisaMonster
8 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Did anyone catch this? (at 0:24-ish)

wk3fvca.jpg?1

YYiZsLE.jpg?1

HmtoLZX.jpg?1

Could be a back-up dancer though...but still

:air:

Look at the butt...not Gaga :laughga:

I believe it's a back up dancer or a stunt double checking to see how gaga would move and test the tech performance

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
9 minutes ago, DominicB said:

This is what she meant by saying she was going to perform in space. 

Shade...don't remind me :giveup:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived