šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 Deluxe?

Music

deluxe albums  

88 members have voted

1. 1. do you want LG5 to have a deluxe version?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

what do you all think about deluxe albums?

personally, i am not a huge fan of them - and lately, Target Exclusive have become popular amongst artists.
i just think they restrict listeners from the full experience, especially if the deluxe version is not availableĀ in all countries.

i hope Gaga veers away from the idea of extra tracks and concentrates on the cohesiveness of each track - even if this means a smaller number of songs, as long as each is a creativeĀ expression of the album's theme.

neverthless, how do you feel about them? and, do you want a deluxe version of LG5?

discuss below!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

If the song ain't good enough for the standard then I don't really care about it. Ā 

Bored of artists releasing 2/3 different album versions. Ā If the songs were that good they would be on the standard. Ā 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Didn't she say in a Gagavision when someone asked her the same thing about Born This Way that she hated Deluxe versions?

I think they are pretty much useless in the age of streaming, so I would not miss them

2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Didn't she say in a Gagavision when someone asked her the same thing about Born This Way that she hated Deluxe versions?

i do remember this!
and then she released a deluxe version with 3 extra tracksĀ :green:

Illuminati
12 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

If the song ain't good enough for the standard then I don't really care about it. Ā 

When the deluxe consists of remixes or shitty songs then I do agree it's useless but occasionally they put some great songs among deluxe ones as well, I know a lot of people aren't into Taylor Swift but two of her best songs on the album 1989 ended up being in the deluxe version

Naah, i dont like the idea of deluxe versions becauseĀ if you have the standart one it feels like having just half of the album.. .-.

Although, I'd be totally here if she'd release a bonus track version with only live and acoustic versions!Ā :flutter:

Dominic
10 minutes ago, Music said:

i do remember this!
and then she released a deluxe version with 3 extra tracksĀ :green:

I thought she said she didn't like the word 'deluxe' on the cover itself, Ā not that she dislikes deluxe versions.Ā 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I'd be ok with it if the deluxe tracks were like "I Want Your Love", "Till It Happens to You" and a remix, songs we already have (and a remix)

He/They

Obviously, we will get a Deluxe edition. ARTPOP didn't have one and look how that ended. I'm sure she doesn't want to mimic that era in any way.

16 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

When the deluxe consists of remixes or shitty songs then I do agree it's useless but occasionally they put some great songs among deluxe ones as well, I know a lot of people aren't into Taylor Swift but two of her best songs on the album 1989 ended up being in the deluxe version

Not really, Style, Wildest Dreams and All You Had To Do Was Stay all sit pretty on the standard tracklist :nick:

RAMROD

Box set please, and USB edition.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Illuminati
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Not really, Style, Wildest Dreams and All You Had To Do Was Stay all sit pretty on the standard tracklist :nick:

They're great! But you gotta agree the two I mentioned deserved to be on the standard version, it's just that she already had 10 decent songs on it.

Archived