YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DominicB said:

They didn't buy ARTPOP.

They don't like ARTPOP!!! :giveup:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

freebit

Between this and the adoration on reddit, she's warming the hearts of demographics she's never catered to before. It's so strange to see, lol.  

malazam

I wish all the likes were ARTPOP copies.......

another shot before we kiss the other side

braybray23

Lol I wonder what some of those people will think when they look up her music vids if they haven't seen them. Hahaha. Nah but seriously that's cool.

not an okra

AdAstra

Who knew a few years ago when she had a woman vomiting on her live on stage that a mere three years later she'd have the Fox News crowd stanning for her.     :derpga: Oh America and its obsession with melodramatic patriotism. Never change. 

And we thought she should release in 2015 and not kill the Oscars effect…

Look at this, Bobby is genuis, the best pre-era and a reinvention strategy EVER. I really can't recall someone going from "attention hooker" to "the partiotic singer who gave the strong second rendition of NA after Whitney". And she didn't release any original music except TIHTY! Which wasn't promoted at all and people barely heard of it

I can't at this flawless manager :giveup: (and daddy:hor:). The next stop is killing not just America but the whole world with the David Bowie tribute. Innovative technology that blows everyone's jaws away + the memory of the legendary artist can literally do wonders.

And then she gets an Oscars when the GP is already converted into LMs and everyone PRAISES HER INSTEAD OF BASHING "THAT HOE WHO DIDN'T DESERVE AN AWARD"

I just can't wait :deadbanana:

AquaFire Witch
14 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

People saying they are her "fans" after the anthem. Okeeey, lets see if they are still there when she dances to a pop song with no clothes. I know I will.

I love the praise anyway, keep it coming!

That is actually my worry. I was just commenting on another thread how I keep going back reading all of the praise, but some people were saying see you are so much better without the theatrics! Uhm she wouldn't be Lady GAGA without it. I had to tell many people just accept her for the ARTIST she is.

GagaMyBlood95

That pictute is really great and I am so glad she is getting all this praise, even because of patriotism :smh: 

Archived