đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lana Del Rey to star on reality show

Creyk

Featured Posts

Lana Del Rey will be on Norman Reedus' new AMC reality series about motorcycle culture.

The actor, 47, and the songstress, 30, chatted away as a television crew filmed Reedus's new AMC reality series about motorcycle culture, Ride With Norman Reedus.

12642624_975760192471177_222335772874641

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3432620/Lana-Del-Rey-Walking-Dead-s-Norman-Reedus-hang-motorcycles-filming-reality-show.html

1 minute ago, squeala said:

oh this sounds really interesting actually

when i saw the title i was thinking of like, big brother :air:

She would slay a show like that tbh

85560789ba8279d572443095o2.gif

superbrams
26 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

The Countess impact. Who's next?:flutter:

srs Nicki Minaj is next, there will be a tv serie about her live, and she will play in it, Gagas impact is real

darkchylde

"see, my daddy had this bike and it was sooo cool. he used to drive it all night long then come home smoking of gas and leather and **** me in his gear. sometimes, i rode with him, i love bikes, and i love my daddy."

30 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

"see, my daddy had this bike and it was sooo cool. he used to drive it all night long then come home smoking of gas and leather and **** me in his gear. sometimes, i rode with him, i love bikes, and i love my daddy."

:deadbanana::toofunny:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

39 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

and soft ice-cream

giphy.gif

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Archived