BRIT Awards 2016: Rihanna, Adele, Coldplay, Justin Bieber & more performing

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizonadream777
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

Omg what's happening to her voice, or was that just my ears, although other parts are angelic :duck: 

Still sings better than your fav:tongue:

Haroon
3 hours ago, Igeekgaga said:

Still sings better than your fav:tongue:

Not sure who that's aimed at considering I have like 4-5 favourite artists, Adele being one of them :blink: And I'm not sure how that's relevant either, regardless of who it's about :laughga: 

• Haroon unpinned this topic
Arizonadream777
10 hours ago, Haroon said:

Not sure who that's aimed at considering I have like 4-5 favourite artists, Adele being one of them :blink: And I'm not sure how that's relevant either, regardless of who it's about  

Katy perry, and she makes it revelant. If you're a fan of hers it's silly to comment on someone who can sing but occasionally misses a note or there voice sounds different than it normally does. Does that clear that up for you?

Haroon
14 minutes ago, Igeekgaga said:

Katy perry, and she makes it revelant. If you're a fan of hers it's silly to comment on someone who can sing but occasionally misses a note or there voice sounds different than it normally does. Does that clear that up for you?

Commenting on someone missing a note or a lyric or a step in a dance routine or etc is totally separate from you liking a different artist :huh: When commenting on someone else you aren't claiming that the person that you like is perfect and hasn't had a fault before. You may not even like your "fave" for the same reason you're commenting on another person, so yeah I see it as irrelevant and unrelated. Hence why I'm not quite sure why you're turning the spotlight onto Katy, it was an Adele performance and my comment was on Adele's voice :laughga: 

Arizonadream777
14 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Commenting on someone missing a note or a lyric or a step in a dance routine or etc is totally separate from you liking a different artist :huh: When commenting on someone else you aren't claiming that the person that you like is perfect and hasn't had a fault before. You may not even like your "fave" for the same reason you're commenting on another person, so yeah I see it as irrelevant and unrelated. Hence why I'm not quite sure why you're turning the spotlight onto Katy, it was an Adele performance and my comment was on Adele's voice :laughga: 

I answered the question in my post if you can't figure it out that's on you.

Haroon
7 minutes ago, Igeekgaga said:

I answered the question in my post if you can't figure it out that's on you.

Mysterious :green: But okay, thanks for the discussion and have a nice day :D 

Arizonadream777
17 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Mysterious  But okay, thanks for the discussion and have a nice day :D 

You to.

Archived