đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga to drop new "Killer Smash" in March?

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

People Magazine Interviewed Vincent Herbert and Was Asked About New Gaga Material, Sources Say:

"The song was written by Gaga and Red One. It's part one of three in an anthology on the next album. It was re-worked by Mark Ronson..........."

He continues:

"I really like that it is undeniably a pop record. A real killer smash, too....it definitely knocked the socks off of everyone in the room when it was finished. We were like....uncontrollably bopping our heads around, playing it on repeat....it must have been similar to when Cher showed "Believe" to her label.....a huge comeback single...."

And then wrapped up:

"Gaga has been really focused on making this record the way she wants to. It's really wrapping up nicely and smoothly. It seems that March or April you'll hear it. It's gonna be a highlight of her career the way she plans on surprising it to her fans."

-Vincent Herbert, People Magazine next week of 02/08/2016 

I saw this on tumblr so PLEASE NO COMMENTS SUGGESTING I SAID ITS REAL, HENCE "RUMOR" SECTION......for now. .....I guess we'll find out next week?

Thoughts if it is?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
llbcherry

I don't use tumblr, so I really don't know how it works. When you say you "saw something on tumblr," is that from someone's personal page? I just want to understand if this could have any credibilty or not..?

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived