Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga have surgery on her cheekbones?

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Helxig

Not surgery. Fillers. They just inject some liquid under the skin that turns into something that feels like skin/fat. The body then absorbs them in under a years time. She's been having different fillers on and off for years! Those cheekbones will be gone by the end of the year, provided she doesn't have any top ups. But she probably will. It's a pretty safe way to experiment with your look without any surgery or anything being permanent. Safe.... if you have the money to go to someone who knows what they're doing. And she does, because she's literally posted on instagram the last 2 times she went , and it was to this really high-end place.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

UPDATE: From what people have been telling me, Gaga hasn't had any surgery, instead just cheek fillers or face tape etc. I found this photo from the Golden Globes and as you can see, her cheeks aren't as bulged as they were at the start: Image 1 (Before) Image 2 (after). As you can see her cheeks are much flatter in the 2nd image than the first image...THANK GOD THEYRE JUST TEMPORARY FILLERS.

CWW3AY4WsAEUxVX.jpga7e79_504519120.jpg

DrKindnessKunt1999

I think it's a combination of fillers, makeup, and face tape. Don't get me wrong, I think that she looks gorgeous, but I like to remind people that fillers are temporary (unless if it's fat injections, which I doubt that Gaga had because... well an individual has to get lipo for fat injections, or Silicone injections, which I HIGLY doubt that Gaga would EVER to go that route, no offense to anyone if they're ever had Silicone injected in them.) 

JusKeepBreathin

When? At what point did she have enough time to have facial reconstruction surgery and film AHS, or tour with Tony or be guest editor on a major publication. People don't heal overnight from surgery. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I don't know what she did to her cheekbones, but I'm pretty sure it was for AHS. It's probably not permanent.

Andy McQueen

Not just in her cheeks, she has fillers in her whole face and yes I think it's really sad, but that's her business not ours 

mister max

1. makeup + facetape

2.lost a lot of weight, wich you naturally get a slimmer face of

3.used one of those weird japanese cheekbones lifter?!

4. fillers

5. she pushed her cheeks up herself by sitting all day long like ":saladga:"

wich one would it be:ph34r:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
13 hours ago, adamspira said:

UPDATE: From what people have been telling me, Gaga hasn't had any surgery, instead just cheek fillers or face tape etc. I found this photo from the Golden Globes and as you can see, her cheeks aren't as bulged as they were at the start: Image 1 (Before) Image 2 (after). As you can see her cheeks are much flatter in the 2nd image than the first image...THANK GOD THEYRE JUST TEMPORARY FILLERS.

CWW3AY4WsAEUxVX.jpga7e79_504519120.jpg

idk but didnt she just sucked her cheeks in her mouth so that you get "better" cheekbones? I'm probably wrong :laughga: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

RAMROD

She is hinting BORN THIS WAY REBIRTH era is here!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Andy McQueen

I personally prefer the cheek fillers that she had during ARTPOP era ... 

article-2512196-199716FE00000578-176_306

-Lady-Gaga-on-Good-Morning-America-Sept-

The ones in the cheekbones now make it look so harsh sometimes, also this time chin, jawline and angles and the lips again too, it's a bit too much of everything for my taste tbh 

rs_634x1024-160111103658-634.Lady-Gaga-S

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/lady-gaga-poses-in-the-winners-room-at-the-british-fashion-awards-at-picture-id498481882

http://popcrush.com/files/2015/12/ladygaga.jpg?w=630&h=420&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

During Grammys and Oscars last year her face almost looked like her old self again, I miss it tbh

http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/6/15/47/96/@/1727764-lady-gaga-et-son-medaillon-emeraude-950x0-2.jpg

http://images.musictimes.com/data/images/full/26577/lady-gaga-performs-at-the-2015-oscars.jpg?w=775

http://dresscdn.yournextshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Lady-Gaga-Face.jpg

Andy McQueen

I also miss her bumpy nose tbh - sometimes it's there, sometimes not - probably temporary micro injections too or those stripes etc. :(

gaga-with-tattoos-652x1024.jpg

article-2007300-0CB0966700000578-199_468

Diamond Heart

@Andy McQueen not quoting because it would take up too much space but your comments are on point. Agree with everything. 

-

I miss her old face tbh, it makes me sad. Sometimes i dont even think she looks like the same person anymore. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Andy McQueen
Just now, ScottishGaga said:

@Andy McQueen not quoting because it would take up too much space but your comments are on point. Agree with everything. 

-

I miss her old face tbh, it makes me sad. Sometimes i dont even think she looks like the same person anymore. 

Me too tbh. :( But it's not our business, it's her decision and body so I guess we shouldn't judge if she's happy with it, I wonder though what her family, friends and Taylor are thinking - hope it will fade away again and that she feels confident, I know how much she loves looking different all the time, but she can achieve that with make-up and facetape etc. alone, no need for needles who also could be possible harmful. 
http://www.celebitchy.com/468402/star_lady_gaga_overdid_the_botox_fillers_on_her_nose_lips_forehead/

Diamond Heart
4 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Me too tbh. :( But it's not our business, it's her decision and body so I guess we shouldn't judge if she's happy with it, I wonder though what her family, friends and Taylor are thinking - hope it will fade away again and that she feels confident, I know how much she loves looking different all the time, but she can achieve that with make-up and facetape etc. alone, no need for needles who also could be possible harmful. 
http://www.celebitchy.com/468402/star_lady_gaga_overdid_the_botox_fillers_on_her_nose_lips_forehead/

I totally agree. I mean i think that cosmetic procedures are a strange subject to discuss because on the one hand i think her 'enhancements' are totally unnecessary and as someone whos followed her for so long, to see her augment her looks when i personally feel she doesnt need to, it makes me sad. However i realise at the same time that its her body, life and decision. Shes an adult who can do what she wants, and we all have our insecurities. I mean we arent the ones that live in her body and live her insecurities. We all have the right to look the way we wish.

BUT..... i still miss her old face lol

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived