💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Favorite Gaga tour intro

Lextyr97

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

I have a strange obsession with concert intros. I love them so much. So exhilarating ? I saw the untouchable intro from Madonna's Confession's Tour which inspired me to make this thread. 

So as the title states, what is your favorite intro out of Gaga's tours?

Mine is definitely the BTWB intro, then Monster ball and Artrave tied, and lastly Fame ball.

HEARTHUNTER

The Monter Ball Tour opening is definitely my favorite one. 5 years after and I'm still obsessed to death with it.

Warholian

I don't think she can really beat this. ArtRave would come next. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Glamourpuss

Monster Ball for definite. I still remember how I felt when I witnessed it for the first time. The suspence was amazing. That bit with the countdown and the words "finally its happened to me" and then Dance in the Dark intro comes on. I would give anything to experience that excitement again. The Artrave really needed an epic intro like this. 

Lextyr97
13 minutes ago, thatguy said:

You should make a poll! and The Monster Ball intro was amazing, it honestly had the best interludes.

I don't know how ? but then again, I didn't even bother to discover how either lol

Haroon

I can't pick between The Monster Ball Tour 2.0 and artRave :giveup: TMB2.0 had the amazing countdown with the clips and stuff which really got your hearts racing, but then artRave had the crazy lights with the ARTPOP intro remix thing which absolute rocks :excited: 

Haroon
7 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I don't know how ? but then again, I didn't even bother to discover how either lol

After you press "Edit" on your first post you'll see a tab that says "Poll" next to "Content", a bit underneath the big "Edit Topic" header :) There you can add the poll title and question and the options for poll answers, you can also add whether to make the voters public and to make it multiple choice or not :happy: 

Archived