đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

CALLING LITTLE CREATIVES

coolninjaguy

Featured Posts

coolninjaguy

Ok so as you all know UBC is inviting Gaga to perform at thesyrian refugee fundraiser event next year. Anyways we need names for the event. Basically students are voting for teachers to do dares and stuff. Rn the name is Teach or Dare but we need more ideas. Make it fun not boring. Also it would be nice if there was a hashtag aswell. Pweeez help

adamsenigma
32 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Is this real? How do you even know about this? RECEIPTS.

Maybe because he or she idk made a thread about wanting to invite Gaga for that. :excited:

coolninjaguy

Uh im not part of the ubc commitee nor do i have reciepts. Our deen told us to come up with an idea and present it and theyll pay.... can someone just give me name of event cuz thats what this thread is for.

Kermit

Not you guys demanding receipts like he said he's gonna leak act 2, all he asked was for some ideas.

OT : I would think of something like makeovers (including dying hair) or imitating a Lady Gaga music video/performance.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Alfonso

Using my term as the title I c :green: (Little Creatives)

Spoiler

That wasn't funny, next time you should give some credits :grr:

Spoiler

Jk :laughga:

Spoiler

But I should Trademark It :derpga:

Spoiler

Visualaze it.... Little Creatives™ :gaycat:

Spoiler

:v 

coolninjaguy

well i need names for the event. something to do with teachers and dares. rn we have "teach or dare". It doesn't need both words but something clever with dare in it

10 minutes ago, Andres Miller said:

I'm confused about what exactly you're asking help with?

Archived