đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(Update) Fan-Film 'Princess Die', 'Partynauseous'

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

Princess Die" is a song written by Lady Gaga in 2011. Gaga debuted the song at one of the shows of The Born This Way Ball at Rod Laver Arena on June, 27, 2012. She said that the song was dedicated to 'super fans' after a tiara was thrown on stage. The song was registered on her BMI on January 29, 2013

In an interview with Vanity Fair for the January 2012 issue, it was revealed that Gaga was working on a song inspired by Princess Diana. The interviewer described Gaga playing an acoustic version of the song during the interview: "Gaga went to the piano to play us a new song she was working on about Princess Diana--a song about fame and celebrity death. Even in its rough stages, it has her trademark catchy chorus, and she sang the sad slightly bitter lyrics in full voice."

Telling the story of the day she wrote the song, Lady Gaga said "I remember I was having like a really sick day, I wasn’t feeling very well, and I was laying in bed and I got a package from Louis Vuitton. I opened up the package and there was a beautiful bag and it was from a friend from LV. And in the package, Louis Vuitton sent me a little tiara in a little bag, and I didn’t even know that they made them. So, I just remember it was this sort of bittersweet moment because I was having a really sad, depressing day, having some very deep dark thoughts. And then this lovely little sparkler came in the mail and I knew that that day I couldn’t really go outside because there was a lot of mayhem going on in the streets, so I just sat inside all day and smoked marijuana and drank wine with my tiara on my head." On June 28, she also brought the original tiara the she received and worn it along with the one she received the night before.

After debuting it at The Born This Way Ball, Lady Gaga said it did not make the cut for ARTPOP, but that it would be released through the ARTPOP application sometime after the albums release.

The singer previewed her studio time with Lamar back in August 2012. "I am so excited to announce that a record I've been working on has now become a collaboration with Kendrick Lamar for HIS ALBUM," she tweeted.

Gaga revealed to fans on her Little Monsters site that "Partynauseous" had been shelved due to creative differences and interferences from his team: https://littlemonsters.com/text/506dce39222766c926000aa6

partynauseous1.png

Though they never officially released a collaboration together, Lamar confirmed that Gaga was originally intended to sing the hook on his single "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe" in a 2012 interview with Complex: "[Lady Gaga was going to be on the song]. We had a date, but we had to meet the deadline for the pre-order date. That's just the business side coming through and messing things up. But you know it's God's plan. I'm not really too tight about it because I know we have something special." Gaga later released audio of her demo.

You can download 'Partynauseous' here: http://mp3freex.me/getit/kendrick-lamar-feat-lady-gaga-partynauseous-5mqcopmcrKamZsWklpivpKNrmKQ

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Jewels & Drugs but I definitely think Partynauseous would have been better on ARTPOP imo!

PartySick

It's so hard to watch them burn pictures of her face and name and preach their hate. I can't imagine how she felt.

I hope we get to hear the original PARTYNAUSEOUS in studio quality one day.

đź–¤

Space Cowboy
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's so hard to watch them burn pictures of her face and name and preach their hate. I can't imagine how she felt.

We have no idea what she went through, i hope one day she can look back and thank this dark period for making her only that much stronger.

scheibemonster
5 minutes ago, Prince JG said:

I like Jewels & Drugs but I definitely think Partynauseous would have been better on ARTPOP imo!

Definitely. 

GloZell Green

:wub: Love it. I wish we got the full artRAVE version. But until then :music: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Illuminati
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

isnt the original partynauseous the one in the video though? the artrave version came later i think and it was noticeably reworked to match the ARTPOP/rave theme

Space Cowboy
Just now, BlTCH said:

isnt the original partynauseous the one in the video though? the artrave version came later i think and it was noticeably reworked to match the ARTPOP/rave theme

It is, but it is uncertain if its a demo or if there is a finished version.

Seeing the Jakarta footage is really scary. How can people hate like that? I don't understand how hate like that can exist.

kiss kiss

Warholian

This is satanic and immoral. Reported, banned, bookmarked, messaged 10 admins

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Space Cowboy
5 minutes ago, Warholian said:

This is satanic and immoral. Reported, banned, bookmarked, messaged 10 admins

tumblr_no9jmcAz5N1qcgl1no1_500.gif

Do What U Want

PartySick
37 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

When Gaga announced it, she said it was a "Jpop inspired techno track" (or something along those lines) about her experience with Jakarta. This version has neither of those so I always assumed this was Kendrick's version and why the song fell through. They totally erased Gaga's meaning and made her a feature on her own song.

Edit: Especially since the song leaked on Kendrick's fan forum like a month before any Gaga fans really knew. Idk, I'm just convinced this is what Kendrick and his team made and Gaga wasn't having it so she pulled the plug on the project.

đź–¤

gagaisitalian

I wish this collab would have happened with a full video and performances. Would've given Gaga some street/urban cred that she doesn't yet have.

Space Cowboy
28 minutes ago, LDR said:

I wish this collab would have happened with a full video and performances. Would've given Gaga some street/urban cred that she doesn't yet have.

Agreed. I have come to find to that african american women seem to adore her over the average female, not a generalization, just an observation.

Archived