đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you still obsessed with I Want Your Love?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

I can't stop listening to it and watching the video! I truly hope LG5 will excite me as much as this does!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, whenever I listen to it, I imagine an epic performance with a giant disco ball and disco themed choreography. :laughga:

Kermit

No, never was, I like it but it's a cover and I have had it up to here with Gaga doing covers instead of doing music that has a Gaga twist that's new and not older than my mom.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Bette Davis

YES. It gets me so pumped up during runs. The production is so amazing with good quality earphones :wub:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

I still refuse to believe it's Gaga singing. Sounds nothing like her voice.

Is this a good or bad thing?

GloZell Green

Yeah, she's like the only person now that can totally slay a disco song.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

yASSsss

Hell yes..i listen to this song at least once a day..i've always wanted a Disco song from Gaga,i couldn't be more happier when i heard this song,

and the fact that LG5 is going to be full of disco bops :giveup: i don't need anything else in my life :giveup: 

Come through,LG5.

giphy.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Every time I play it, it gives me life. I was jamming to it the other night actually. :nick: :gaycat: 

We're all Stronger Together!

VOLANTIS

I can never listen to it just once.

Its ALWAYS ON REPEAT! I have to sometimes skip meals because it suddenly reaches that Godly breakdown and I'm NEVER Prepared enough to be slayed away like that. And when it ends, IT MUST BEGIN AGAIN! 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

yASSsss
Just now, VOLANTIS said:

I can never listen to it just once.

Its ALWAYS ON REPEAT! I have to sometimes skip meals because it suddenly reaches that Godly breakdown and I'm NEVER Prepared enough to be slayed away like that. And when it ends, IT MUST BEGIN AGAIN! 

"The next day another turn came, and so it continued always the same, coatis, Christ, curses, ejaculation always the same" teas :derpga: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived