news

AHS Hotel episode 8 promo pics

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Mr. March is the truth Sally says is behind the door

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Red said:

So Mr. March is the truth Sally says is behind the door

I remember when John arrived on a crime scene and saw Mr. March in episode 1 (or 2, I can't remember)

I'm pretty sure we'll know who is the Ten Commandments Killer in this one

wiltedbliss
2 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Why is the least interesting character in all the promo pics? :neyde: Goodbye John :neyde: 

I thought I was the only one who wasn't the biggest fan of his character :rip: 

Just now, monketsharona said:

I remember when John arrived on a crime scene and saw Mr. March in episode 1 (or 2, I can't remember)

I'm pretty sure we'll know who is the Ten Commandments Killer in this one

I don't remember that and I don't know how this can happen if he can't leave the hotel

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Red said:

I don't remember that and I don't know how this can happen if he can't leave the hotel

Actually my guess is that John is totally crazy and he's the killer. We actually see his scenes through his mind. I may be wrong though ^^ 

Actually my guess is that John is totally crazy and he's the killer. We actually see his scenes through his mind. I may be wrong though ^^ 

That would be obvious and cliché af

Chris Evans

that's what it all points to but how did he get that phone call from the killer in the first episode? that's the only thing tht doesn't make sense. I lowkey think it's liz taylor

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, Red said:

It's in episode one, when John arrives on the crime scene where the twins have been disemboweled. It's very fast, but it's still Mr. March's official 1st appearance in the season.

Well, that's definitely interesting. Maybe Mr. March "possessed" John's body to commit the murders.

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

It's in episode one, when John arrives on the crime scene where the twins have been disemboweled. It's very fast, but it's still Mr. March's official 1st appearance in the season.

Well, that's definitely interesting. Maybe Mr. March "possessed" John's body to commit the murders.

Hmmm this possession theory makes John being the killer less boring

monketsharona
1 minute ago, stfugaga said:

that's what it all points to but how did he get that phone call from the killer in the first episode? that's the only thing tht doesn't make sense. I lowkey think it's liz taylor

Maybe we see this scene though his sight, so the phone call could be fake, just him thinking the killer is calling him

Archived