HausOfMark

Featured Posts

CaliLilMonster
2 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

Whats your ps4 name also?

Fireball_916 

2 hours ago, bionic said:

I'm neydejean

Is anybody else pressed that Turning Point only has the 1 map? I think its probably my 2nd favourite mode (behind Fighter Squadron) and it really bums me out that I can only play on Jakku :crossed: 

I'd love to try Turning Point on other maps because I always suck on Jakku maps for some reason.  My favorite modes are Walker Assault and Supremacy. I like blowing up them AT-AT's! What's your favorite map? Mines probably Endor, so beautiful forest and lake surroundings, riding around on the speeder bikes is so fun. Reminds me of the good ol Battlefront 2 days on the PS2. :flutter:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
1 hour ago, CaliLilMonster said:

Fireball_916 

I'd love to try Turning Point on other maps because I always suck on Jakku maps for some reason.  My favorite modes are Walker Assault and Supremacy. I like blowing up them AT-AT's! What's your favorite map? Mines probably Endor, so beautiful forest and lake surroundings, riding around on the speeder bikes is so fun. Reminds me of the good ol Battlefront 2 days on the PS2. :flutter:

I am so bad at driving the speeder bikes :giveup:

I think my favourite map probably is the Jakku map. Lots of great places to hide and recover, lots of open spaces to run free... I generally do better on the smaller maps that are used in modes like Droid Run though

I hate Endor :crossed: I am so bad on that map

buy bionic

bionic
6 hours ago, Cas Winchester said:

It's really good! I hate playing as emperor palpatine though ugh his moveset :giveup:

Princess Leia >>>

buy bionic

HausOfMark
10 hours ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Omg this game is the best. 

I'm addicted :giveup: 

What system do you play?

-Mark

DanceInTheDark
1 minute ago, HausOfMark said:

What system do you play?

PS4, what about you? :hor:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

HausOfMark
11 hours ago, DanceInTheDark said:

PS4, what about you? :hor:

ps4! whats your username?

-Mark

DanceInTheDark
25 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Venus939

DanceInTheDark
1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

Can you add me :flutter:

CaliLilMonster
5 hours ago, bionic said:

Perhaps @CaliLilMonster could make a list in the OP with out usernames across the various platforms?

@HausOfMark is the OP lol.

It would be cool to get a SW Battlefront party going and play together. Sounds like most of us are on PS4. 

bionic
2 hours ago, CaliLilMonster said:

@HausOfMark is the OP lol.

It would be cool to get a SW Battlefront party going and play together. Sounds like most of us are on PS4. 

Mess I just scrolled to the top of the page, didn't even think to check :toofunny: 

buy bionic

HausOfMark

I will make a list later on today, i have to leave for work in a couple then ill come back and do this! excited!

-Mark

Donatello

Just checking in to give Splatoon some promo, on the subject of shooter games. #BuySplatoonOnEshop :gaycat:

Archived