💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's next acting role: TV show or Movie?

Bradley

Title  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Title

Featured Posts

Bradley

I love both but I think acting in a movie will bring to her a whole new audience. I have A LOT of friends who watch A LOT of movies but don't watch American TV shows at all. TV shows are not aired globally (maybe just in some countries) so I think the potential audience is still limited. On the other hand, major movies are screened worldwide and I'd really like the GP, the real GP to see posters and trailers featuring Gaga all over cinemas. What do you think? 

Imagine watching Gaga slaying in a big screen. :giveup:

Fernster7

TV Show because we would probably get more screen time. But you have a good point too. Both tbh :nick:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

CannaeDrive

Movie of course, as long as it is globally distributed and viewed all over the world. 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Kermit

Short films (ha music videos as always).

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Haroon

TV shows because I'd rather see her on a weekly basis than one movie which after it's over is over :omg: Plus she'd likely be in more different situations and different sets and different clothes during a TV show than a movie :gaycat: 

freebit

TV shows are becoming just as, if not more accessible on a global level than movies thanks to the internet. It's faster to boot up Hulu, Netflix, or whatever illegal streaming site and get lost in a tv show than it is to watch the latest movie in theaters.

Plus here lately it's arguable to say the most interesting stories have been found on TV.

So, I wouldn't discount TV too much. For me, it doesn't matter what medium she chooses, I'd be more interested in who wrote it, if it's any good, if the story sounds interesting, if her role is substantial etc. 

When I first found out that she's going to act on AHS, i thought it was a horrible idea. I thought that she should focus on her music rather than being on such a stupid show (that's what I thought about AHS and still think it's stupid), but when I watched her interviews and saw how happy she was to be acting, I started to think that it was a great idea. What's more important than the happiness of a person? Moreover, despite the show being stupid in my personal opinion, I enjoyed Gaga's acting. She's improving so much and doing a really good job. I also enjoy seeing her weekly. However, I think it would be a great idea for her to act in a serious movie now. AHS is an amazing opportunity for her to practice her acting and experience everything about being an actress. It's like a big repetition before a huge performance. So, I think now she's ready to debut as a movie actress. But my opinion is invalid. It's her life and her choices.

Alfonso
7 hours ago, CannaeDrive said:

Movie of course, as long as it is globally distributed and viewed all over the world. 

And good/worthy :D

get that oscar gags :derpga:

She needs to do more TV to get more experience to be able to pull off a good role in a film. I would love for her to go brunette for a role and play a girl next door character to take her out of this Gaga persona she still portrays on AHS currently. A look like this for a role would be nice and would make people see her in a warmer light:

lg.02_2.jpg

Archived