đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember when Gaga used the LM.com chat?

Spock

Featured Posts

And she would hype us to death?

And answer questions?

And tease ****?

:giveup:

I kind of miss it. But that place turned into such a mess. I blame the Brazilian twinks tbh :MANiCURE:

who will love me when the night is over

TimisaMonster

Yes that also is what added excitement and traffic to the site...she was heavily active on it not only chatting with fans, but posting pics too. This was before she became an Instagram Queen tbqh

However, due to her new management and album strategy...she's learned to keep quiet about album plans before they actually come true...she doesn't want to be accused anymore of "betraying" fans with promises that may never happen

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

antpats2

Theres no more messy nudes or COME TO BRASIL GAGA on there anymore. Gaga STILL USES IT and has posted many times recently. The chat is having issues so it is currently disabled but when it's back, she will be using it again. I dont think some of you guys understand how much Gaga+the haus is involved with that site :rip:  

nnnnnnn lemme check it out :toofunny:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Radio Ga Ga

ugh, that was a great p0rn website. Brazilian section was my favorite 

There were nudes? Dammit, I missed them, i never went on LM.com

nnn not me getting nostalgic over my posts from two years ago on there :rip:

the ARTPOP era was truly something else :rip:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Kermit

Littlemonsters.com? that underaged **** website along with promotion of artists more than Gaga's music herself? people still go there? they didn't leave when they went nude trying to support Gaga during the pre-ARTPOP era?

I was in chat for 3 years and left when pedo kept messaging me and everyone was posting nude photos after Gaga told them to stop...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Littlemonsters.com? that underaged **** website along with promotion of artists more than Gaga's music herself? people still go there? they didn't leave when they went nude trying to support Gaga during the pre-ARTPOP era?

I was in chat for 3 years and left when pedo kept messaging me and everyone was posting nude photos after Gaga told them to stop...

:air:

Archived