Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Cheek to Cheek era has officially ended

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

RAMROD

No hype til Brooklyn tho. :fat:

Sad itvis ending but tht is life.

Looking forwatd to AHs now until next things are unfolds.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

Everyone celebrate tonight in your own way~

3244064614_1_3_e9TjohwF.gif

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FrankGutz

What a survivor, you have nerves of steel :trollga:

Hahahaha it was fun tho, i became hard fan with Marry the Night, so my first proper era was ARTPOP, :cryga:

The first era I truly experienced (start to end) was ARTPOP too :sara: 

Dying when she announced her comeback, releasing Applause, SwineFest, all the snippets leading up to the release of the album, the crazy outfits, actually going to opening night at the artRAVE :flutter: I'll never forget that year or so of face painting, raving, and crazy electronic music :sara: 

awww good old days :sara: i remember i started to lurke here but i decided to join just to have a meltdown & complain about the DWUW video :sharon:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

That picture of her in pain in the last BTWBall breaks my heart :(

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Kulture Kiari

Inb4 she tweets:

You ungrateful monsters! U didnt appreciate C2C! Now no new album until u learn to appreciate all of mommys work. 

Alien Tulip

Gaga is no longer a new artist anymore. Can't wait to see what the future holds for us gaga fans. Honestly its beautiful to watch gaga's career change in so many ways especially since I've been a fan since 2008 when I added her on myspace. Seven years later I still love this woman and it's amazing to think of the massive success she's achieved over the past seven years. I think now is when things will REALLY change in a good lovely way of course but new chapter in her career since The Fame to Cheek To Cheek was the first chapter of her career. 

PartySick

awww good old days :sara: i remember i started to lurke here but i decided to join just to have a meltdown & complain about the DWUW video :sharon:

I joined then forgot I joined for the longest time :laughga: I didn't even start using my account until a month before the artRAVE started :flop: 

I'm so excited for future eras, though :flutter: I love growing up with Gaga and all you other Monster motherf*ckers :sara: 

🖤

Juanjo

Amazing era full of magic and success. She redefined herself and showed many what a complete singer she is. :applause:

Now, really looking forward to the rest of this year with AHS, and preparations for the new era! So freakin' excited! :wao:

FrankGutz

I joined then forgot I joined for the longest time :laughga: I didn't even start using my account until a month before the artRAVE started :flop: 

I'm so excited for future eras, though :flutter: I love growing up with Gaga and all you other Monster motherf*ckers :sara: 

hopefully the next era will be better :pray: i want 4 videos :pray:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Bad Bromance

I am so sad the C2C era is over.  I truly enjoyed this era from beginning to end.  The amazing performances Gaga gave us of Lush Life, But Beautiful, Cheek To Cheek, Bang Bang, and La Vie en Rose will live in my heart forever.   :legend:

C2C, catapulted Gaga to a new level in her career.  Our Queen received much praise and critical acclaim with this album and it'll only open more doors for her in the future. 

Gaga has paved her way to iconic and legendary status one sequined brick at a time and her future looks brighter than ever.

Now that the C2C era is over, I'm very eager and excited for her new album!!   :party:  :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

SweetEscape

You're going to have a lot of fan, my first era as a stan was the flawless ARTPOP

yaass stan for ha best album :legend: 

FrankGutz

yaass stan for ha best album :legend: 

ikr, ARTPOP is flawless tbh

La Kubrick

i'm glad That C2C happened, gaga showed us a new version of her personality. I'm so ready for AHS now! No pop music until 2016 so slay us in that ****ing hotel!! :trollga:

Archived