đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

It's obvious some of you have never smoked pot before (gaga related)

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

monsterdreams

Not smoked it anyway but I see your point 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin

Because this fanbase is made up of sassy gay twinks who think they know about marijuana and think they know everything 

And then there are people who think they are mature adults for making fun of gay twinks

Diamond Heart

I just think a lot of people associate being high with looking a mess, which isnt the case tbh (i mean it can be but not all the time lol) 

also i hate when people moan about her smoking pot and then praise 'drunkyga' or whatever.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

elijahfan

Never said I was cool I'm just saying it's dumb to assume she's high whenever she's creative :smh: I know Gaga was stoned most of the time in 2012 which is why I posted those pictures. I know for a fact she still smokes til this day but she does it more on the low but that doesn't mean her covering her face with a book and posting psychological quotes means shes high. 

Right, I totally agree with you actually

Didymus

I haven't really looked in the mirror when I smoked pot :air:

Supersonic

I haven't really looked in the mirror when I smoked pot :air:

It's an enlightening experience. The first time I realized that maybe I am NOT ugly :dies:

Phoenix

Yeah I never did it, and I am glad, I hope it stays like that. People who actually do it here act like they are something special, smoking won't make you "cool".

đź’Ž

Phoenix

And then there are people who think they are mature adults for making fun of gay twinks

:lmao:  drag ha admin 

đź’Ž

Mariano

I know right :rip:

And weed doesn't necessarily make u more creative, when I'm high I am useless as ****, unless it's something related to SEX, then it's a different story :d

dont ruin your brain with evil plants 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

dont ruin your brain with evil plants 

You say with a picture of Tupac as your avi.

You say with a picture of Tupac as your avi.

yup 

RIP.

i'm alive tho and staying away from your evil plants to keep it that way :gaycat: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Pierre

2012 was a really weird year. 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Yanko

Because this fanbase is made up of sassy gay twinks who think they know about marijuana and think they know everything 

people who smoke marijuana are more artistic as well right? like if your body is covered with tatoos you make better music

3530b4aa.gif

the "twink" shaming is real here 

anyways i dont smoke pot

and ive said she must be really high few times but all of those comments were jokes 

Dominic

The problem is not so much people objecting which is of course understandable, it is more so the lack of education when it comes to marijuana IE the lack of health implications. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived