💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite album opener?

luckythisway

Favorite Album Opener?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite album opener.

• Just Dance
    • Bad Romance
    • Marry The Night
    • Aura

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
luckythisway

DITD is the worst song on TFM tho :shrug: 

:bye:not when telephone and teeth exist 

DITD is such a masterpiece, it's so ethereal and magnificent. The chorus strong and the bridge is by far her best. And don't get me started on the synths and how perfect the into and outro is. Listen to it again, with a clean mind clear from the blasphemy :pray:

CHROMATICA

Tommy Monster

Queen Bad Romance :gaga: and Aura :gaga: 

Just dance is a great opener too :music: 

And I actually start BTW from BTW, or even GH :laughga: 

calmar

I think Bad Romance. It has a very strong set of opening hooks, and it sets up the rest of TFM well both sonically and thematically. Just Dance was pretty good as well, but fails in the sonic department. MtN I agree sounds like more of a closer song. Aura I'm not actually a huge fan of. And I really like Something Crazy, but I don't have enough experience of the full album at once to be able to ascertain how well it functions as an opener.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Raikou

tumblr_msis8oskba1qbi8bxo1_500.gif

honestly, what a killer album opener. it is so in your face that you have to listen to the whole album... and then get disappointed because it isn't as good as aura.

edit: no shade... ok maybe a little shade. aura was just the **** and honestly Gaga didn't know wtf Fashion! was or who will.i.am is.

ARTPOP is my fav but I've never read a more accurate description of an album in my entire life

Kacey Elizabeth

Bad Romance, but at the same time, I'd like to say Just Dance as well. Just Dance really is a perfect opening song to an album like The Fame, both lyrically and musically. So is Bad Romance though.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

display name

As much as I love "Bad Romance," it is my least favorite as an opener. My favorite has to be "Aura."

Archived