đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga influenced by Deee Lite?

Hexxx

Featured Posts

Hexxx

Not so much fashion wise but musically. I wanted to include images but  the site won't let me post them. im not saying she copied her but i think that Gaga and the leading lady of the group have some similarities in sound (both love disco, dance/electronic music and rock n roll). Most of it is similar to The Fame and BTW. i think gaga should take some inspiration from them one day cause i think they would have been the perfect influence for ARTPOP's sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOdh430r9kE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP55r5CDjI8

To me i think they (Lady Miss Kier and Gaga) are very much alike. Maybe this is a coincidence for me or maybe gaga did listen to them when she was growing up. What do you think?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Chromatislaps

I wanted to make a gaga influenced by D joke....but I'm sure she has seen the light :green:

TimisaMonster

No...I don't even know who they are...

Gaga isn't copying anyone's sound...Gaga has her own :awkney:

Plus...that music doesn't sound anything like Gaga's

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

artRaver

They're more old school house music and she's synth-pop, so I don't really see the similarities. 

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

Dayman

They're pretty much the pioneers of modern day club music. Groove is in the Heart was a major hit even outside of the club scene - Target even had Charli XCX cover it for their Sprin advertising campaign this year. I'm sure Gaga isn't copying them - but Gaga may not be the same artist she is today if not for Deee-Lites heavy influence on the club scene.

Sister

I really would not think so, as an influence, but I am sure that she likes them.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ChicaSkas

we all hear things and then spin them back our own ways. She probably heard Groove Is In The Heart the same way many of us did in the 90's on the radio.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Hexxx

​next time read read the op sis

Ferrer Zorola

this is better than the house music Kiesza makes 

LIFE IS GOOD

manicholic

is there anyone gaga is Not influenced by tbh

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

androiduser

just the other day I was imagining Groove is in the Heart as a Gaga track, and it was a worldwide success

Hexxx

They're pretty much the pioneers of modern day club music. Groove is in the Heart was a major hit even outside of the club scene - Target even had Charli XCX cover it for their Sprin advertising campaign this year. I'm sure Gaga isn't copying them - but Gaga may not be the same artist she is today if not for Deee-Lites heavy influence on the club scene.

​That's really what i was thinking.

Songs like Money Honey, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Black Jesus and Fashion Of His Love remind me a lot of some of Deee Lite;s songs.

Hexxx

im not saying she's copying them guys. and maybe those songs were bad choices as references. if you looked at some of them, you'd hear what im talking about

Hexxx

just the other day I was imagining Groove is in the Heart as a Gaga track, and it was a worldwide success

​i did the same thing when i was watching Deee Lite's videos. that's how this thread came to be.

Archived