💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where will Gaga stand on Instagram after her next era?

Featured Posts

Assuming Gaga's next era is successful, I wanted to know where you think she'll land on Instagram. This may be kind of a weird topic, but I noticed she doesn't even have 8,000,000 followers and even though she's not as successful she's still one of the most recognizable current pop girls. I don't get it? I thought she'd be at 12-15 million at least... So that's why I thought I'd ask; where do you think her follower count will be after her next era (if it's successful)? Will it spike up like Taylor Swift's did? I think it will, she'll be at 35m or so by the end of her next era if it's successful, maybe more, considering the rapid rate at which celebrities can gain followers these days. She'll be top 10 then, I'd assume..

Again, weird topic. Curious about this, your thoughts?

Serendipity

Gaga needs to get back her media power

2012 was what harmed her, ARTPOP made it even worse

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

JustPokeHerFace

If she plays her cards right, I can see her Instagram and VEVO numbers skyrocketing after the next era. 

Yanko

the last time those stats were relevant gaga was #1 in all of them so idc 

ARTPOPdidntflop

Shes already getting 1 million a month and is the 44th most followed person on Instagram. She has one of the highest increments of followers per month. 

Shes already gone from 2-8 million this year so far

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Nicole

Her Instagram followers are increasing so quickly. Although I honestly don't see what heaps of followers will achieve at the end of the day lol.

JGD

Given that her next era reaches a success level that matches 1989, maybe even Prism, I see her at about 15+ million followers.

But most followers (for any celeb) are either bought or fake accounts made by fans to up their fave's followers anyways. :blehga:

ARTPOPdidntflop

Given that her next era reaches a success level that matches 1989, maybe even Prism, I see her at about 15+ million followers.

But most followers (for any celeb) are either bought or fake accounts made by fans to up their fave's followers anyways. :blehga:

​Gaga can do better than Prism, ARTPOP was as good as Prism maybe even better.

Management was her only issue. You should be saying TFM, BTW era levels of success, a level not even taylor swift has managed to reach

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Serendipity

Management was her only issue. You should be saying TFM, BTW era levels of success, a level not even taylor swift has managed to reach

​i think she can even outpeak herself in the future

JGD

​Well, in terms of likability and if the GP becomes interested in Gaga again.  Yes, ARTPOP was either at or above Prism's level, but Prism (and Katy herself) was more interesting to the GP.  But, I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem now that Gaga is (and has) changed and built up her image.

I can't wait for the slayage. :legend:

​Sis, she's at 8 million followers right now and growing 1 million a month as stated above, I think she'll be at more than 15 million if she reaches the level of 1989 or Prism. I mean Taylor Swift jumped from (10 million?) followers, to around 33 million as of now, and only in 10 months. She will be at 40 million + at the end of the 1989 era. Assuming Gaga released in 2016 and Instagram hasn't fallen from grace yet; she should easily be at 30-35 million+ by the end of the era. Even if not, if she has another album kinda like ARTPOP; meh success, not really a hit era but not really a flop era, she'll probably still end up with 20 million or so by the end of it.

Her Instagram followers are increasing so quickly. Although I honestly don't see what heaps of followers will achieve at the end of the day lol.

​Oh it doesn't really mean anything haha, just bragging rights for our fave!

​i think she can even outpeak herself in the future

​Numbers wise she can't. Media wise she sure can. I mean she's supposedly "irrelevant" currently according to other fan bases, but she had a ****ing huge media spike when she performed at the Oscars - based on talent alone. That just proves she can outpeak herself in the future especially if she uses a mixture of something crazy and shocking, and her talent. I think she could gain more than one #1 next era if the music is good, 2-3 of them. Probably only 1-2 though, but that would be really good. Gaga doesn't need huge peaks, which I don't care about. I think the perfect success chart-wise next era would be

#1 - lead
#1-3 - single 2
Top 5 - single 3
Top 5 - single 4
Top 10 - single 5

But honestly all she needs is an era with all Top 10s, maybe a #1, good streaming, healthy album sales (3-5 million WW would be healthy for her and especially in this day and age), a successful tour - $150-250m gross for it to be considered a smash era. Great media following would be great too; spike in Instagram, Twitter, and maybe Facebook followers.

Serendipity

​Numbers wise she can't. Media wise she sure can. I mean she's supposedly "irrelevant" currently according to other fan bases, but she had a ****ing huge media spike when she performed at the Oscars - based on talent alone. That just proves she can outpeak herself in the future especially if she uses a mixture of something crazy and shocking, and her talent. I think she could gain more than one #1 next era if the music is good, 2-3 of them. Probably only 1-2 though, but that would be really good. Gaga doesn't need huge peaks, which I don't care about. I think the perfect success chart-wise next era would be

#1 - lead
#1-3 - single 2
Top 5 - single 3
Top 5 - single 4
Top 10 - single 5

But honestly all she needs is an era with all Top 10s, maybe a #1, good streaming, healthy album sales (3-5 million WW would be healthy for her and especially in this day and age), a successful tour - $150-250m gross for it to be considered a smash era. Great media following would be great too; spike in Instagram, Twitter, and maybe Facebook followers.

​i think out of all the popstars, Gaga is the only one capable of breaking Madge's S&S tour record

AS for #1s , it'll depend upon several factors, mostly timing and promotion

Archived