brizoda

i'd wouldk like gaga do another music genres like R&B, soul, funk, house,

but not rock, please no

Giorno Giovanna

and you're kinda like demanding her to do rock music so this is hypocritical  

​I agree

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

Optimus

No thank you. Gaga is at her best in pop( even tho the quality of her music has declined since TFM). Not here for screamings and rock. Just no

Travis

You guys read way too much into crap. Gaga is a pop artist first and foremost, and always will be. Even if she leans towards the rock side of music (or whatever genre it may be), it will be rock-influenced pop music that she makes. I don't think she'd ever take the complete jump into rock music and alienate her fan base.

Lassex

First of all, what makes you think that your opinion (Gaga should do rock) is more important than the others' (Gaga should do pop)? You can have your opinion, but let other people have theirs too. Of course it's refreshing to hear different genres from an artist, but let's respect Gaga's own vision. We all know how much she loves pop music and also how much she loves rock/metal. If one day she decides to do a complete metal record, there's nothing we can do - it's her choice. Till this day all her (solo) albums have been based on pop music with some experimental elements (trap, rock, edm) and I don't think that's a bad way to go.

The statement that rock music is ''deeper'' than pop is just your opinion. I actually find that kinda offensive since Gaga's lyrics mean so much to me and very often they are pretty smart. Let's not act like anyone is too special to enjoy the ''pointless'' lyrics either - just dance, gonna be okay! She's definetely one of the pop girls, but at the same time she's very talented, unique and one of a kind.

SEANGT

She's an amazing songwriter. I'd love any kind of music by her. My tastes are changing anyway. I'd be here for something less EDM or dance. 

Sam Dey

God lots of people want her to do so many things for the next album it's so annoying

whether you like it or not she's probably going to continue making pop music because she's still a popstar

let her live

TiphEret

Well you can't blame people for liking her for some type she started with. If she changes and they don't like it anymore they are free to leave you can't choose your taste and that's ok. To be honest I follow her but more for the community now than for the music

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorĂ©es,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Aren't your comments an attempt to keep her and us in a box as well? "Don't comment about her art if you're only going to talk about dance music." I think that since this is a lady gaga forum, any fan is free to comment about how they want her art and person to be. There is no valid reason for people not to reminisce the past, or appreciate the present, or contemplate the future. You want lady gaga to make rock music. That's the "rock" box you're putting her into. You don't want lady gaga to make robotic pop music. That's taking a way part of her creative side. How can this be impartial if you're able to chip away her full talent yet not letting others to do the same? This post just screams hypocrisy and self-centredness. Especially the last sentence. If there were an imaginary implicit contract, every time a person became a fan of hers, that image and sound of lady gaga would be what we signed up for, and if the contract was broken by the fact that sound and image might have changed, then we have the right to revoke the contract.

HANZ

First of all, what makes you think that your opinion (Gaga should do rock) is more important than the others' (Gaga should do pop)? You can have your opinion, but let other people have theirs too. Of course it's refreshing to hear different genres from an artist, but let's respect Gaga's own vision. We all know how much she loves pop music and also how much she loves rock/metal. If one day she decides to do a complete metal record, there's nothing we can do - it's her choice. Till this day all her (solo) albums have been based on pop music with some experimental elements (trap, rock, edm) and I don't think that's a bad way to go.

The statement that rock music is ''deeper'' than pop is just your opinion. I actually find that kinda offensive since Gaga's lyrics mean so much to me and very often they are pretty smart. Let's not act like anyone is too special to enjoy the ''pointless'' lyrics either - just dance, gonna be okay! She's definetely one of the pop girls, but at the same time she's very talented, unique and one of a kind.

​FINISH HA

tumblr_lydwaoxCxu1qgmzrio1_400.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Allan

It would be really amazing if she a more rock-influenced music, I just hope she doesn't get to shouty :fan:

We all know that she gets really pumped when she sings rock songs.

moonboywow

Aren't your comments an attempt to keep her and us in a box as well? "Don't comment about her art if you're only going to talk about dance music." I think that since this is a lady gaga forum, any fan is free to comment about how they want her art and person to be. There is no valid reason for people not to reminisce the past, or appreciate the present, or contemplate the future. You want lady gaga to make rock music. That's the "rock" box you're putting her into. You don't want lady gaga to make robotic pop music. That's taking a way part of her creative side. How can this be impartial if you're able to chip away her full talent yet not letting others to do the same? This post just screams hypocrisy and self-centredness. Especially the last sentence. If there were an imaginary implicit contract, every time a person became a fan of hers, that image and sound of lady gaga would be what we signed up for, and if the contract was broken by the fact that sound and image might have changed, then we have the right to revoke the contract.

Seriously are you guys unable to read? 

I want her to do rock when she's ready. 

I want her to show off her songwriting more. Because I know she's capable of more and I expect the best. Enough of the "I live for the applause applause applause. Live for the applause plause" because yeah its catchy but so many other things can be catchy as well 

Archived