Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much do you expect Gaga to change?

Head Empty

How much do you expect Gaga to have changed as an artist for The Next One?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you expect Gaga to have changed as an artist for The Next One?

• She'll be the same type of artist as she was during previous era's
    • She'll be a little different in a few aspects of her artistry
    • She'll be quite different in some aspects of her artistry
    • She'll be very different in many aspects of her artistry
    • She'll be a completely different artist compared to previous era's

Featured Posts

Head Empty

As far as we know, writing and preperations for The Next One have started since the end of ArtRAVE, after a period where a lot happened both in Gaga's personal as well as professional life. Gaga's situation while creating this album is completely different compared to her previous albums.

- She has widened her horizon by experiencing new things, such as collaborating with Tony or doing the Oscars performance.

- She's happily engaged and isn't facing big emotional turmoil (as far as we know).

- She's in good physical shape, not doing d--gs and/or alcohol as much anymore (again, as far as we know).

- She's not on the road as much, and has a relatively large amount of "free time".

- She has new management, which will most likely change the way in which her music is treated by the record label.

In short, Gaga is in a completely different place right now, which obviously has an impact on the approach she's taking in preparing this new album. She seemingly has a lot more freedom to do new things or change things up compared to how she approached things in the past. This can reflect on her music, but also on her personality, her performances, or her overall priorities in her career. 

How much do you guys think she'll change as an artist for The Next One - if at all? And what do you think will change the most? 

Leave your thoughts below 

Dorothy Gale

I'm expecting her music videos to be a lot different for some reason. 

Bad Bromance

I firmly believe Gaga will be the same person in the way she approaches her artistry and her fans; however, I have this feeling Gaga will feature her powerhouse vocals a little more on the next album.  I could be wrong here but I think her days of auto tune are over.   :yes:

Gaga will emerge as a more mature, singer that will not be a slave to the blonde or the culture of the popular, as she states in her MJH lyrics.  Gaga will dabble in all musical genres because she has the vocals to do so and I can't wait for what the future holds for her.   :wao:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

RAMROD

She is every icon. She will be whatever she wants :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monsterdreams

I think she'll change enough to keep us guessing but still recognisable as an artist 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Pharamon

I have a feeling that she will be a totally new artist - i feel like she's going to leave the shocking stuff behind

Archived