💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is more important to you?

Shadow

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

I have enjoyed each and every incarnation of her career so far. Whatever makes her happy. I would be a bad fan if I wanted her to repeat herself or go in another direction just for me.

Gaga is undoubtedly one of my artistic soul mates. Each album so far has been in perfect step with my own musical sensibilities.

I want Gaga to do what she wants as an artist.  With creative freedom will come happiness for Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

gagzus

im happy with whatever she does tbh, im that far into being a fan I always find one good thing about EVERYTHING she does tbh.

But as long as we get one glamorous look every now & again like a GRAMMY or FAME launch at Harrods look i'm happy

I like what she does, so why would I change it?

She also loves creative freedom, and I couldn't take it away. :yes:

Ambrosia

I think versatility in an artist / entertainer is an admirable and worthy trait.  She should do what she feels is compelling as an artist - if she sticks to her guns, she'll entertain; maybe not all but not everyone can like everything. 

There is no reason for me to think an artist I like will stop being entertaining in a manner I enjoy; something drew me to their bright flame in the first place...

I'm trying to think of any artist I liked that I ceased to like for some reason and I really can't think of any.  There are some entertainers that I only like part of what they do.  For example, I like Jennifer Lopez and Will Smith's movies, but I never really cared for their musical careers but that didn't stop me from seeing the shows.  :teehee:

Even if an entertainer fades from my favorites, I'll have the happiness they first brought to me - and hopefully later, a sharp sense of nostalgia - and that is something I treasure in anything. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

She will give her best where her desire is. I want to see the best she has to offer and I hope it is in the music business.

Mars..........or bust!

What I want is to see HappyGa. Everything else doesn't matter. That genuine smile of hers is priceless. 

mte.  I hope she will do what makes her the most happy.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Jesse Pinkman

She can do whatever she wants, but if I don't like it I won't buy it.

It's science, bitch

I'd like her to perfectly (50/50) balance her artistic needs and GP friendly attitude. Just like she used to do before BTW

Archived