Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Nintendsters (Official Nintendo Base Thread)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Haroon

Do they have elite status in the UK? :confused: I've never heard of it in this country I don't think :huh: And how do you become an elite member in the US?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Is Europe going to get anything good from Club Nintendo shutting down?

I don't fancy getting Mario shoe laces or wrapping paper or the original DS holder that they've had on there for years. :koons:

I haven't even got an email telling me its closing :koons:

buy bionic

Haroon

Is Europe going to get anything good from Club Nintendo shutting down?

I don't fancy getting Mario shoe laces or wrapping paper or the original DS holder that they've had on there for years. :koons:

I haven't even got an email telling me its closing :koons:

Yeah I didn't get an email either :huh: Omg they have some good things there right now, like the Yoshi backpack and the Luigi travel stuff :laughga:

Do they have elite status in the UK? :confused: I've never heard of it in this country I don't think :huh: And how do you become an elite member in the US?

Here in North America, when we register games we get gold coins. In Europe, I think you work with stars...?

Elite statuses come in two forms. Gold status which means we earned 300 coins in one year. Platinum status is when you get 600 coins in one year. Each July, you lose your status, but not your coins.

Once a year, in July, you get a special reward according to your status. Platinum members had the best offer usually (Majora's Mask soundtrack, Mario hat, figurine, pin badges). Gold members usually get a free virtual console title.

bionic

Yeah I didn't get an email either :huh: Omg they have some good things there right now, like the Yoshi backpack and the Luigi travel stuff :laughga:

I can't even log on

I can't even log on

buy bionic

bionic

Actually I just logged in and it's the same stuff as always for me. :( the first page is all s--tty stuff and then the second is downloads and from then onwards its all original NDS content :Koons:

I want to sue Nintendo for violating my human rights

buy bionic

Actually I just logged in and it's the same stuff as always for me. :( the first page is all ****ty stuff and then the second is downloads and from then onwards its all original NDS content :koons:

I want to sue Nintendo for violating my human rights

They say they will add a bunch of stuff in February so be on the look out, basically.

I have 400 points, deciding what to get is gonna be the hardest decision I've ever made :giveup: I can't believe they are stopping it though :'(

Redstreak

I only have 280 coins because I spent 400 last month on the Zelda themed 3DS game case :messga:

That's not gonna be enough to snag those exclusives coming next month

Time to go to family and friends houses and start taking their Club Nintendo codes that I know they don't know what it is :emma:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

TheOriginalOne

Did anyone else get an email with a download code for a Monster Hunter 4 demo? :Emma:

I have nearly 5000 coins. :koons:

Aaaaaaaaaaand I can't log in again

I can log in, but they won't let me do surveys... :(

bionic

I can log in, but they won't let me do surveys... :(

I can log in, but it logs me out when I go onto the star catalog page. What a pain

buy bionic

Darcklighter22

I think you will eventually :yes: I think they're only releasing one at first so people flock to buy the more expensive of the two, then later release the other one, cheeky tactics :laughga:

Most likely yes, sucks tho would of been nice to have it close to release date altho getting first gen might bring along bugs they haven't worked out. Mind you it's been released already out of NA so at least that. Still might get it this year...very tempted to get MM for it to have the game but never finished it at the time when I was younger didn't like the concept of 3 days compared to OoT.

They're shutting down Club Nintendo sometime later this year! :'(

that sucks! specially like not even a year that me and the bf really get into Nintendo again and registering our games...can't wait to see what they plan to replace it with tho

Redstreak

pre-ordered Majora's Mask :legend:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Wave 3 Amiibos have been (accidentally?) released early across some US stores and some other countries.

I preordered mine and they're coming in on the 9th next Month and its going to take all my will power not to pounce on them when I see them early on store shelves :giveup: 

Also Sheik is apparently going to be Rare/Very Rare so if you find her, Grab her :whip:  

Archived