šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Backing Singers At artRAVE Sheffield

Seashell Bikini

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Going to make impressions with final date, y'all!! :woot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

But guys did you heard them? I've been watching someĀ videos and the livestream ( where we should hear them properly) and i CANT hear them. Only for like 2 seconds during ARTPOP. 'just do that thing that you do' and thats it.Ā 

mister max

you cant bump threads just like that I think:deadbanana:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

elijahfan

Sheffield....? Weren't they used in Paris only?Ā 

the sound quiality in the livestream is so bad :( hope we get a DVD

The only reason we got a livestream is because there has never been plans of releasing a DVD after the album's underperformance, and Gaga still felt bad about the BTWBall situation so she found a solution to contentĀ the fans.

Pain of fame1

Sheffield....? Weren't they used in Paris only?Ā 

The only reason we got a livestream is because there has never been plans of releasing a DVD after the album's underperformance, and Gaga still felt bad about the BTWBall situation so she found a solution to contentĀ the fans.

No they were there for like 3-4 artraves. But i cant hear them :(

elijahfan

No they were there for like 3-4 artraves. But i cant hear them :(

tbh with you, I wasĀ at the Paris artRAVE, but like, under the central catwalk, my visibility of the main stage wasĀ limited. I only noticed the backing singers' presence when I saw theĀ livestream back at home.....Ā :proud::deadbanana:

Pain of fame1

tbh with you, I wasĀ at the Paris artRAVE, but like, under the central catwalk, my visibility of the main stage wasĀ limited. I only noticed the backing singers' presence when I saw theĀ livestream back at home.....Ā :proud::deadbanana:

thats definitly because their mics volume was so low..

Archived