VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:omg: Yass so ARTPOP!

Please shoot another ARTPOP film there though 

tumblr_mdgzbsX1Ov1rpot5r.gif

Hearst Castle is NOTHING in comparison with Parthenon tho. They would NEVER let her film anything there. 100 million budget movies are not allowed to film there.

You all probably do not know it that any photoshoot in Parthenon for promotional  purposes (music, theatre, movie etc) is strictly illegal. BUT Gaga is said to be specially authorised to do so. THIS IS VERY RARE.

The power she has :giveup:

When will your faves shoot a music video at Hearst Castle and have a photoshoot at Parthenon?? #ARTFLOP

Teal Ambition

Omg please be true :giveup:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Did they actually confirm that she has permission to do it? I think Beyoncè wanted too but she got declined.

Hearst Castle is NOTHING in comparison with Parthenon tho. They would NEVER let her film anything there. 100 million budget movies are not allowed to film there.

I don't doubt it, very impressive :legend:

I mean, I know it has nothing on Hearst Castle, but you can't just shoot a video at Hearst Castle either. Unless you are Alfred Hitchcock or Lady Gaga.

Oh my God YES!! The Parthenon is one of the most amazing places I've ever been. I can definitely see her with an all-gold Versace outfit serving a fierce glance through the columns of the Athena Nike temple :legend:  

VforVendetta

Where in the magazine page it actually says that?

The one I have in the OP. In the beginning far left.

VforVendetta

Guys, Venus is the roman name of the godess of love, the greek name is Aphrodite. It would be ignorant to film Venus on Parthenon. :smh:

Archived