Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New edited version of 'Partynauseous' played at the artRAVE.

MekeRoger

Featured Posts

Girl Under You

NO WTF THEY DESTROYED THE SONG WHY?????????????????

THIS!!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

I liked it more before. I think that this is what happened with all ARTPOP songs tbh: amazing song > great song but worse > good song but a lot worse compared to what it first was.

With the exception of "Swine", I can't think of any changes to the album versions that didn't make the song better. Maybe, the "Aura" verses".

Mariann

I wonder how the studio version will sound like. I actually like this version more.  

jojo Freud

That half empty GA :noparty:

Wait, wasn't Boston like almost sold out? 'Cause it sure doesn't look like it ...  :sweat:

I assume you guys are commenting on the general admission standing area. The GA area was most properly sold out but each arena has regulations for how many people are permitted for each square meter on the floor. These regulations do not take into account people moving to the front of the stage and squeezing together, therefor explaining why the floor appears to be not as full as it can be. The regulations assure that people are able to leave safely in the case of an emergency and this is why extra spaces to fill up the pit can not be added. Despite the floor appearing to be "empty" or "not sold out" it was more probable than not that it was in fact sold out.

Here are some examples of what I mean via illustrations 

Arena regulations: (white dots represent individuals)

tumblr_inline_n5y65jfYmU1qa3az2.png

People squeezing together, moving to the front of the stage making to floor appear to be not sold out

tumblr_inline_n5y67sVbDv1qa3az2.png

yourfaves

That's how full every show is.  Otherwise if everyone was packed like sardines it would be a major hazard.

Danny Boy

Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up

Alijandro

My completely uneducated and un-infomed guess is that they were having a problem backstage. This was their last second attempt to try and lengthen the quick change time so that there wouldnt be a weird gap at the end. 

I am mostly basing this on how amateurish the song edit was and that she missed her cues at the end 

With the exception of "Swine", I can't think of any changes to the album versions that didn't make the song better. Maybe, the "Aura" verses".

Most songs were recorded in 2012 though... the changes we know off are post-SwineFest changes.

Rivington St

Time to use the excuse that it is because of security measures  :ohwell:

Red

Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up Hands up

PARTYNAUSEOS (FINAL VERSION) LYRICS LEAKED

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived