Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

You're very handsome! Great picture :)

erfaan

This is the absolute cutest! You both look great! I love that you had the courage to ask her to remove her glasses, if anyone had to do it, i knew it'd be you  :dies:

lego

Actually, they did have a professional photographer with a DSLR and a pretty nice looking external flash. I did find it odd that GaGa got overexposed, perhaps they had the flash too bright. I don't really understand how her face got light and mine didn't though. 

Oh ok, great! I just noticed from other pics too, many times it looks a bit dark, the photo with her and gagadaily mod team, some other fans backstage etc. And it's great she took her glasses off! 

FreePalestine

Oh ok, great! I just noticed from other pics too, many times it looks a bit dark, the photo with her and gagadaily mod team, some other fans backstage etc. And it's great she took her glasses off! 

I think that the photo of the mod team was taken by someone else, I think Lane used Nick's iPhone? Idk, I mean I think compared to other meet and greet photos we're definitely getting some of the best, and it was nice that they emailed me the original high resolution file, but it would be nice if they were a little more careful with making sure the pictures turned out good by doing multiple takes at different settings or something, considering the price we paid. But I'm still overjoyed with how good the picture turned out, even considering the slight overexposure. I tried correcting it in Photoshop but it's really, really hard to fix something like that lol. 

hausofkc

Kind of neat to see the guy behind the sandwhich after all these years. Y'all look wonderful and congrats!

Shadow

Congrats, James! You look like quite the stud next to Gaga. Nice move with asking her to remove her shades. Her eyes are glorious. :flutter:

It's too bad I didn't get to meet you when I visited Minnesota, but it would have been cool. Maybe next time.

Cheers with respect! :adam:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived