💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE D.C rescheduled to 5/12, Philly rescheduled to 5/15

TRYMCNL

Featured Posts

TRYMCNL

A couple of days ago it was brought up that an NBA playoff game conflicted with Gaga's stop in Washington, D.C. Just today it was announced that it will take place May 12th versus the 16th. Glad it's sooner and not later though! Or that it wasn't entirely cancelled.

Below is a press release from the venue.

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 – Washington, DC – For Immediate Release.  Lady Gaga’s artRAVE the ARTPOP ball concert originally scheduled for May 15 at Verizon Center has been rescheduled for May 12 to allow for a potential Game 6 between the Washington Wizards and the Indiana Pacers in the Eastern Conference semifinals of the NBA playoffs.

“We apologize to Lady Gaga and to her fans for any inconvenience in having to reschedule her show at Verizon Center,†said senior vice president and general manager of Verizon Center David Touhey. “We also want to thank her and her fans for their flexibility and understanding. Lady Gaga has been extremely accommodating in working with us to reschedule her tour date given the Wizards potential playoff game, and we are looking forward to her show.â€

Tickets purchased for the original May 15 show will be honored for the rescheduled date. Fans wishing to purchase tickets may do so at livenation.com, all Ticketmaster outlets, the Verizon Center Box Office or charge by phone (800) 745-3000.  Refunds, if required, will be available at the original point of purchase.

For complete tour and ticket information, visit:  www.ladygaga.com and www.livenation.com

Read more: http://www.hot995.com/onair/toby-knapp-41816/lady-gaga-dc-date-rescheduled-details-12324453#ixzz30y82HRLx

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Wow that's coming up then! I really hope everyone can make it.

Michelle

But she has a show that day in Phili?

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

TRYMCNL

But she already has show on 12 May...

The Philly show is now taking place on the original DC date, the 15th.

Laceface

Less than a weeks notice really :ohno: feel bad for monsters who booked accomodation/flights on that date

Juanjo

Wow, I really hope everybody can make it! What about people traveling? They should have rescheduled the game, and not artRAVE, in my opinion.

Rainbow Unicorn

But she has a show that day in Phili?

And Philly is rescheduled to May 15th  :) 

Arturo

They just flip-flopped.

D.C is now on the 12th and Philly on the 15th

Michelle

The Philly show is now taking place on the original DC date, the 15th.

oh I see. Thank you :)

TRYMCNL

Why can't they reschedule their date Gaga had it first :crossed:

Unfortunately the guy who owns the Verizon Center also owns the Wizards...and I guess guys bouncing balls are more important to him.

Michelle

Oh I see now. Never mind.

NewYorkCity

Mess.

Why has her to change the date? She had a contract signed way before.

Ugh. She should get paid.

Archived