💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

More Iconic: Music Not the bling or Reverse Warholian Experience ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Which one of this quotes had more impact in Pop forums and overall Pop social media ?

They all say ARTPOP was a flop, but it's impact is undeniable, i see these Gaga's quotes being thrown around all the time

rzyJn64.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

crisTEAne

it's reverse warholian expedition. :hor:

OT: sadly, it's music, not the bling. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

djBuffoon

"Music not the bling". Very to-the-point and everybody, more or less, understands what it means.

Haroon

Music not the bling I think :confused: 

Reverse Warholian expedition is more specific and out there so I don't think it really catches on as much, plus we only really heard it once (well read, as far as I can remember anyway) whereas with the other quote it was a daily thing at artRave plus it's actually on the album :laughga: 

VenusBlackStar

If you're talking about the pop universe then music not the bling

Reverse Warholian Expedition sounds like something that should be taught in art classes though!

crisTEAne

Reverse Warholian Expedition sounds like something that should be taught in art classes though!

ikr. the phrase encapsulates the essence of ARTPOP. :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

PartySick

Music not the bling I think :confused: 

Reverse Warholian expedition is more specific and out there so I don't think it really catches on as much, plus we only really heard it once (well read, as far as I can remember anyway) whereas with the other quote it was a daily thing at artRave plus it's actually on the album :laughga: 

Mostly it's just sassy GGD members who use "reverse Warholian expedition/experience" :yes: 

But I see "music, not the bling" everywhere :chica: even on non-Gaga related things :chica: 

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Archived