šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The messes of the TF/TFM era

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Anybody here remember all the messes we had to endure way back in the day? :dies:

I remember having a meltdown because she postponed the Bad Romance video for one day, right on the actual day it should have been originally released and nobody knew. :sharon:

Or The Fame Monster being a seperate EP for the fans to get it cheaper, when it actually was not in a lot of markets (it actually only became available as an 8 track CD when BTW was released here :smh:)

I don't even wanna think about the "Lady Gaga has a penis" or "My beautiful vagina is offended by that question." messes. :blehga:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Any mess that occurred in those near perfect eras is wiped away from my mind after BTW/AP tbh.

Tumblr

I loved the penis controversy and how she dealt with it lol

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Didymus

The penis/vagina thing helped her become famous and notorious though :smh: I'm not calling that a mess.

yASSsss

i wasn't obsessed with her back then ,so i have no idea about such thingsĀ :pray:

i miss having a life,tbh :pray:Ā 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Kayla

TFM meltdowns >>>> any other era meltdowns, imo. Because they were fun. We were stanning tf out all the time.Ā 

Alien Tulip

The "messes" during the fame and fame monster were actually entertaining whereas the messes during born this way and ARTPOP were out right embarrassing. The penis rumor made people talk and not many people actually took it seriously.Ā 

Alien Tulip

And I rather her postpone a video one day then not releasing a music video for a single (do what u want) like that was just crazy :smh:Ā Especially since we only got 2 music videos last era.Ā 

Yanko

"My beautiful vagina is offended by that question."

THIS WAS ICONIC Ā :queenga::queenga:

i was watching those eras from tv

and eveyrone was elike agga has a penis and i believed them but i nwas like who cares she has bopsĀ 

Supersonic

The penis/vagina thing helped her become famous and notorious though :smh: I'm not calling that a mess.

It was a really hard f*cking time to be a Gaga stan IRL though, especially in middle/high school. :blehga:

monketsharona

BR video being postponed is like nothing compared to the meltdown of seeing DWUWĀ video being cancelled !Ā :dies:

Honestly those 'Gaga has a penis' statements were funny. Definitely less important than all those 'She's fat !' 'She's a copycat' or 'She's over !'

Didymus

It was a really hard f*cking time to be a Gaga stan IRL though, especially in middle/high school. :blehga:

That's true. I remember that too.

I don't feel like that's any better now though :Chica:

Archived