Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marianna Harutunian to design jewelry for Gaga

elijahfan

Featured Posts

elijahfan

1797572_10203113499258479_469044764_n.jp

Designer Marianna Harutunian has just hinted via her FB account that she would be designing new jewelry pieces for Gaga. We still don't know in which project the pieces are going to feature, but we can arguably imagine this is about the music video Gaga is currently shooting at Hearst Castle...

For the record, Marianna has designed custom jewelry for Gaga in the past, for the JUDAS music video: the crowns, cuffs and various cross pendants and rings featured in the video were handmade by herself.

Lady_Gaga_-_Judas_075.jpgLady_Gaga_-_Judas_308.jpgLady_Gaga_-_Judas_326.jpg

Seems like things around this new video are getting better and better everyday...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Jewels N' Drugs :udidnt:

Its coming

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

EGOT2027

:giveup:

This video can't possibly live up to what we are hearing about it. If it even comes close it will slay. :legend:

elijahfan

The jewelry she designed for the Judas video was stunning so I'm super happy about this :flutter:

Indeed, I've purchased a couple of things from her Etsy store in the past 'cause it's really just beautiful. And somehow pretty affordable for jewelry.

Haroon

"Music not the bling" :hehe:

But yeah, the jewelry in Judas was absolutely beautiful, I look forward to seeing Gaga dripping in jewels again :flutter:

Dean Winchester

The jewelry she designed for the Judas video was stunning so I'm super happy about this :flutter:

I know right.  Looks like gaga is gonna comeback with all guns blazing  :excited2:

Archived