Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP #1 (258K), Applause 14th Week top 10, DWUW #18 - BILLBOARD

Fizzy

Featured Posts

It is actually late because of GGD being down but still. :party:

10-3-09_SNL_LoveGame_001.jpg

As forecast last week, Lady Gaga debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with her new set, "ARTPOP." It sold 258,000 copies in its first week, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

It's the second No. 1 set for Gaga, who also debuted at No. 1 with her last album, 2011's "Born This Way." That set bowed with 1.1 million sold in its first week (a number amplified by a temporary 99 cent sale deal by Amazon MP3). "ARTPOP" is also the fifth top 10 for Gaga, following "The Fame" (No. 2), "The Fame Monster" (No. 5), "The Remix" (No. 6) and "Born This Way."

The arrival of "ARTPOP" is the third-largest sales week for a woman in 2013. It follows Katy Perry's "PRISM" (286,000 in its No. 1 debut) and Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" (270,000 in its No. 1 bow).

"ARTPOP" also tops the Digital Albums chart, selling 146,000 downloads for the week. Fifty-seven percent of Gaga's first-week sales were digital downloads of the album, while the rest were physical CDs.

SOURCE:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5793353/lady-gaga-scores-second-no-1-album-with-ARTPOP

Fresh off the buzz of her host/musical guest duties on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" (Nov. 16), and as she becomes the new leader on the Billboard 200 with "ARTPOP," which arrives at No. 1 with 258,000 sold, Lady Gaga tallies a 14th week in the Hot 100's top 10 (10-9) with "Applause," encompassing the entire run of the set's lead single. Meanwhile, second radio track "Do What U Want," featuring R. Kelly, flies 48-18 on the Hot 100 after debuting at No. 13 three weeks ago; the pair performed the disco-tinged track on "Saturday Night Live."

SOURCE:
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5793365/lordes-royals-reigns-on-hot-100-for-eighth-week

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

this will be its last week PROBABLY. :applause:

Maybe, who knows...It's holding pretty good sales wise , it's dying slow on the radio...

bumblebee

Does anybody know where is Applause sales-wise? Taking in all the CMA effects and so on, it's around 1,750,000? Or at 1,800,000 ? 

How many times have we though that way 

Maybe, who knows...It's holding pretty good sales wise , it's dying slow on the radio...

It is. CUZ next week unconditionally can rise.

Then ONE DIRECTION HAS ALOT OF SALES WITH ITS 2-3 PROMO SINGLES. 

APPLAUSE willbe kicked out. :cry:

Does anybody know where is Applause sales-wise? Taking in all the CMA effects and so on, it's around 1,750,000? Or at 1,800,000 ? 

yeah most likely.  ;)

Who calls Gaga a flop? :legend:

Her fans and the media.

I think this is our last week on top 10 guys 

C1OhkW3.gif

i think so too boo. ALL THE FAULT of 1D. :wtf:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived