💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Official GGD Favorite Lady Gaga Album

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

On November the 7th, not long after the release of ARTPOP started by me the official poll to declare the favorite Lady Gaga album of GGD members. 6 months have now passed and the poll has gathered 400 votes and it's one of the biggest polls on GGD ever(!!!), a very impressive amount of GGD active members. These 6 months needed to pass so that people could create a full and not biased opinion on ARTPOP, both positively and negatively (in some extend of course).

These are the results based on 400 active GGD users:

Graph: http://www.onlinecharttool.com/graph/fullscreen

The Fame (10 votes [2.50%])

The Fame Monster (EP) (110 votes [27.50%])

Born This Way (133 votes [33.25%])

ARTPOP (147 votes [36.75%])

ARTPOP wins the Poll with a small but respectable gap from BTW, while TFM follows with a bit wider gap but also not a big one. It is obvious that GGD agrees that TF is with diference Gaga's least good album when it gets compared with her following works.

It should be noted that these results don't necccesarily represend the whole fanbase outside of GGD, but they are a good and trustworthy statistic evidence.

The Poll: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?/topic/71537-poll-best-lady-gaga-album/

Share your opinions and impressions below:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

In other words...her albums keep getting better and ARTPOP is the best so far...no lies were told :whitney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Brooke Candy

In other words...her albums keep getting better and ARTPOP is the best so far...no lies were told :whitney:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

homomo

For me it would be

1. BTW

2. ARTPOP

3. Fame Monster

4. the Fame

Ladey Gagz

:legend:

lordgagx

I seriously can't choose

One day I listen to BTW and think it's her best album and the other day I listen to TFM and think the same as BTW 

Well this doesn't prove TF is the least-liked. It just means that everybody likes at least 1 album more than TF.

But slay ARTPOP :legend:

95% accurate for me

I love BTW and ARTPOP but I personally rate The Fame Monster as #1

:legend: :laughga:

tokyodisko

I think it'd be interesting to take it again after the six months to see if it's still maintained the hype or if it's worn off. I'm thinking BTW might be the winner if the poll were taken now. 

ItsTommyBitch

I think BTW's message is clearer and more relatable to the GP and what not and its very gay campy metal-rock pop style is really interesting musically..

But ARTPOP has so much magic and personality and creativity and just an over all fun attitude.

I think thats what makes it #1 for me. I just enjoy the album more listening to each song. I love the entire concept of both albums, though i feel BTWs is more important literally.

I guess i might love both on different levels, but just in terms of enjoying listening, ARTPOP inspires emotions like joy, lust, regret, anger and love, freedom, (Venus, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Gypsy, Swine, Donatella, Aura, Dope.. really the whole album!!!)  while Born This Way inspires an overall sense of nostalgia and kind of a homely feeling, on top of a more inspirational feel. *Talking to you Hair, The Edge of Glory, Highway Unicorn, Scheisse, and Black Jesus + Amen Fashion*

I like EDM pop Gags slightly more than BTW glam gaga, even though i think the latter is the more political gaga we are used to, its good to know shes capable of many aspects.

Sonically, BTW is very very weird, and i kind of love that, but at the same time there are songs that sometimes i feel like i need to skip. I dont even skip Dope (i listen to I wanna be with you as well  :worship: ) on ARTPOP.

Points for the messiest post in my life.  :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived