💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cher Lloyd

Carlitos

Featured Posts

Carlitos

tumblr_n2uldiAvNm1raaghto1_500.png

Cher Lloyd is an English singer-songwriter, rapper and model. She rose to fame when she finished fourth in the seventh series of The X Factor. Her debut album "Sticks & Stones" debuted quiet well in the UK and US. Now Cher is about to release her second studio album "Sorry I'm Late" which is set for release on May 27, 2014. Sonically this album is way more different compared to her debut album, it's more mature and Cher's style. Hopefully people take Cher more seriously as an artist with this album.
Cher-Lloyd-Sorry-Im-Late-2014-Explicit-1

Tracklist:

1. Just Be Mine

2. Bind Your Love

3. I Wish (ft. T.I.)

4. Sirens

5. Dirty Love

6. Human

7. Sweet Despair

8. Killin’ It [Explicit]

9. Goodnight

10. M.F.P.O.T.Y. [Explicit]

11. Alone With Me

Buy the album: http://smarturl.it/sorryimlate

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant wait for the album :excited2:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Bellatrix

Somehow I think of a completely different person when you only say her first name... :laughga:

Raikou

I once read that she told someone at a party to go home because they weren't famous.

:toofunny:

BoomKack

WHICH WAN AF YAZ DONT KNOW HOW TA FLUSH THA TOILET AFTA YAZ HAD A SHAT? WELL IT WAS FACKIN WANA YAS

Carlitos

"Sirens" is her current single.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BrJKAqFRWzQ

Carlitos

I really hope "Goodnight" is the next song !!! xD

Who knows, I love the song though.

Have you downloaded 'Dirty Love' yet?

AM3RICANO

Illegally, yes xD  I'm gonna wait and just buy the physical album haha!   I love it. It's very Sticks + Stones-esque :-)   did u like it?

Carlitos

Illegally, yes xD I'm gonna wait and just buy the physical album haha! I love it. It's very Sticks + Stones-esque :-) did u like it?

I kinda like the live version a bit better, but it's still great (: I can't wait to get my physical copy.

AM3RICANO

I kinda like the live version a bit better, but it's still great (: I can't wait to get my physical copy.

Oooh, i haven't actually heard the live version.   Is it studio live? or concert live? (I hate watching fan concert videos)

Carlitos

Oooh, i haven't actually heard the live version. Is it studio live? or concert live? (I hate watching fan concert videos)

It's concert live, I pretty much heard the whole album already. Cher sang most of her new songs in her concerts.

Archived