💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

So upset that this is the last season, but this season has been great so far so I'm glad it's looking like it's going to end on a high!

The only thing that would make it perfect would be if they brought Edie back... Obviously in like a dream or a flashback or something. Although with the whole court case thing I doubt she will :(

Haus of Dance

Y'all better use spoilers here.

I watched some episodes early 2011 and I started watching. Stopped again and now I started last week. Im still in season one. Ep 14 I believe. Flawless so far.

I'm not just sad, I'm actually angry that the show will come to an end. I still can't believe that Friends are not on the air anymore and this was back in 2004... so I guess I will miss my Housewives for a long, long time... <_< :lol:

JeVeuxTonAmour

Y'all better use spoilers here.

I watched some episodes early 2011 and I started watching. Stopped again and now I started last week. Im still in season one. Ep 14 I believe. Flawless so far.

Season 1 is amazing. :legend:

I think I've watched that season at least 10 times, literally!

TypicalOpposer

This season's got the same sense of suspense and mystery elements to it the same way the earlier seasons did. season 1 to be exact and I'm loving it! Too bad it's gonna end soon though I was hoping it would end in season 9 :(

Ricardo

This season's got the same sense of suspense and mystery elements to it the same way the earlier seasons did. season 1 to be exact and I'm loving it! Too bad it's gonna end soon though I was hoping it would end in season 9 :(

they couldn't find a better way to end the show, I'm loving it

JeVeuxTonAmour

I wonder how they'll end the series.

Anyone have any theories?

I think it'd be epic for the finale, if the housewives enter their homes at the same time & shoot themselves in the head as Mary Alice did in Season 1. It'd be such a depressing, but epic finish to the series. It'd also tie in with the fact that they're covering a murder and have received a blackmail letter, just as Mary Alice did in Season 1.

Bambino

It's sad that the show is almost over, but, I don't know, I'm kinda happy to know how all the characters might end up with. Though I still think the show just wasn't the same when they kicked Edie Britt out of it. :(