💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Unleash the judges tbh :dope:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

While we wait for the battle can we talk about how badass Toph was on the latest LOK episode? :giveup:

She was such a strange old lady though. Just how I expected Toph to become when she gets old. :laughga:

She was such a srange old lady though. Just how I expected Toph to become when she is old. :laughga:

The fact that she won against Korra even as an old lady :laughga:

VforVendetta

The fact that she won against Korra even as an old lady :laughga:

Well, all ATLA benders are superior to TLOK ones except from some villains with ridiculous powers coughs* Amon * coughs so I am not surpised. Seriously though Korra is not in a good condition and Toph slays too much.

VforVendetta

A change in the Timeline has happened in day 1. Look at the OP in Timeline. The first day the judges don't post their final opinion but we all discuss our opinions, who we think would win and why. From Tuesday the voting of the judges officially starts. Anyway I'll guide you tommorow so don't worry but take a look.

Added you all. Welcome guys. Follow the thread to keep contact. Read the rules. Tommorow we begin

So do you wanna join?

Count me in! I love the series unless its too late :spin:

VforVendetta

Count me in! I love the series unless its too late :spin:

Of course it's not too late. done. Welcome to the battlefield. Read the OP carefully and you will know everything you need.

I need 1 more judge and I will have 20 judged from the first day.  :classy:

I just read the op again and was slayed by Azula's disarming of Suki in the gif  :giveup: She really was a force to be reckoned with!  :king:

TheOriginalOne

count me in then
. . . Oscar?

Oscar, is that really you?!

Where have you been?! I've been missing your Hump Day threads!!!! tumblr_inline_mwf4poKPtb1qfvd09.gif

VforVendetta

count me in then

Welcome. You are the 20th entry, you should be proud. :Jase:  Read the OP carfully and you'll know everything you need. Today we begin!

VforVendetta

Question does the characters from the comic series also count or just from the tv show?

Of course but we don't have many new characters from the comics we can use cause we don't know enough things about their fighting style and potential.

Archived