💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

What Hatsune Miku Fans think about ArtRAVE/Gaga?

Quark

Featured Posts

Haroon

LOOOOOL THEY SOUND JUST LIKE US :lmao: I think we should all get together and form one mega-fandom :laughga:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaDragon

I don't want to sound condescending and b---hy but the people i know that listen to vocaloids are sad Weeaboos that think otaku culture is something to be proud of when in fact it's really not.

Hatsune Miku is a very increbile thing tbh but i find it incredibly uncomfortable that people genuinely sit down and listen to that sort of music.

GagaDragon

That's how most anime/vocaloid/kpop fans are :awkney: Which is sad :emo:

The people making those comments are most likely Weeaboos who think they're cool for hating everything that's not Japanese. The people who i know of who like Vocaloid are weird AF!

Antichrist

The people making those comments are most likely Weeaboos who think they're cool for hating everything that's not Japanese. The people who i know of who like Vocaloid are weird AF!

ARE YOU A G-DRAGON FAN? :giveup: :giveup:

AbuHassan1992

to people bashing fans of her because she's "not real".

The Gorillaz. And they're ****ing awesome

GagaDragon

ARE YOU A G-DRAGON FAN? :giveup: :giveup:

Yes of course my ultimate bias!!! though i'm going through an Exo phase atm.

Antichrist

Yes of course my ultimate bias!!! though i'm going through an Exo phase atm.

You should come to the thread :hug:

Better Day

I actually wondering what R.Kelly, T.I., Too $hort, Twista think about their Gaga collabs

Together You And I!

mcphee

:awkney: They stan for some hologram with synthesizers for vocal cords and they're bashing gaga 

This.

I've got to admit I would be gutted if it opens the European leg of the tour  :laughga: Its so not my thang

Rosalina

Kinda disappointed about the reactions of monsters to this - Miku and other vocaloids are truly amazing. This is the future, and the music is pretty good. Granted, I much prefer other vocaloids such as Luka Megurine and Rin and Len Kagamine, but this is something truly special that you'll probably only see once. 

PS. Check out Just Be Friends by Luka Megurine, it's a great song.

Archived