• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neptune

• RAMROD

• JaggedMonster

• Angaow

Paper Planes

I'M GLAD SOMEONE AGREES. (not that I should be surprised though, we always agree tbh :laughga: )

(Really off-topic, but be proud of me. I just bought Charli XCX's album today. Nice to see you back on here  :hug: )

delete it fat

Dayman

Would you prefer Starlight as an opening act? Because that woman is a ****ing mess. Hatsune Miku, even though it's a vocaloid, required a lot of talent and hard work to make. Something like this doesn't happen just like that, it actually requires real talent. That's what Gaga is trying to show - this is a new form of talent, and it deserves to be as respected.

Starlight is great though - at Roseland she really worked the room. In videos she doesn't seem as entertaining though - not gonna lie.

SEANGT

So instead of giving someone this chance to gain fans she's giving it to a computer... Wtf

it's not like there aren't a bunch of engineers and band members that are behind this or anything. Just a computer! :toofloppy:

ItsTommyBitch

OMG NOO DAMN IT I LOVE HATSUNE MIKU!!! SHE GOT ME INTO J-POP x_x

But shes not opening my tour...

This is NOT OK!

Now what could've been BEYOND PERFECT is just simply perfect.

Insert gif of Whoopi Dead on the View. Thats me right now.

Edited by ASipOfVENUS
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

AquaFire Witch

It's really cool how Gaga is doing these really neat Kpop, Japanese and as somebody said INDIE opening acts. Love it!

JaggedMonster

So many pressed souls over an opening act..I guess ya really wanted Lady Starlight :awkney:

Anyways is cool that Lady Gaga is trying to bland the East with the West.. Japan loves her more then her own Homeland she should move over there :awkney: