• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neptune

• RAMROD

• JaggedMonster

• Angaow

SEANGT

I'm totally here for this. ...and I will totally be there for the actual performance at my artrave date as well! :party::excited:

Gaga believes the future is in Japan. Hatsune Miku is HUGE there. She's trying to fuse different cultures and make Hatsune happen in the occidental world.

i know all about hatsune miku. i really don't care where gaga believes the future is (not sure what that means, even). i care about music, and this music is dreadful and it's an example of the virtual artist idea that panders to the lowest common denominator which is why it's so popular. i don't think there's anything futuristic about that. gorillaz truly did the virtual band thing well, and the music's fantastic to boot.

not that i really give a damn who opens. i suffered through semi precious weapons before. just a commentary on the choice :giggle:

Edited by garnite

Neptune

Very true, but usually opening acts at least supplement the main act. (Or at least are real people)

Would you prefer Starlight as an opening act? Because that woman is a ****ing mess. Hatsune Miku, even though it's a vocaloid, required a lot of talent and hard work to make. Something like this doesn't happen just like that, it actually requires real talent. That's what Gaga is trying to show - this is a new form of talent, and it deserves to be as respected.

Battle 4 Ur Life

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is the best thing she could do for the Asian Leg! Slay a bit, Hatsune Miku!

Edited by Koons
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

JudasInTheDark

Very true, but usually opening acts at least supplement the main act. (Or at least are real people)

I'M GLAD SOMEONE AGREES. (not that I should be surprised though, we always agree tbh :laughga: )

I hope that she'll be an opening act on my date if the Latin American dates are ever announced :giveup:

Edited by Maxxx

DrewStevens

:rip:

Hatsune Miku > Crayon Pop

At least it's kind of original and weird. The other girls are 100% replaceables with any of the other prefabricated asian girl bands,  literally there are like hundreds of them.