Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Electric Venus

toya NEEDS to stay, she's one of the few people i actually like :giveup: who do you think picks the power housemate up for eviction?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

"Go and piss on the toilet seat you animal!" :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

She's up for eviction so clearly she's going on Friday. We're losing all the big characters :fail:

Cruelty

Toya was AMAZING last night!!!!!!!! Tbh I know she's going on Friday but I want her, Jale, Chris & Christopher for the final.

So... um...

pauline-dance-2.gif

Cruelty

omg i love toya so much :giveup: those three boys are absolutely disgusting, hurricane toya betta drag!

but seriously did any of these housemates even finish high school? they're acting like toya personally nominated them, do they not understand power housemates HAVE to make these decisions :awkney:

I don't think they actually understood what Toya and Matthew had done.  :dead:

Ash, Marlon and Winston are the three people in the house with no brains at all who sit around doing nothing and get away with it because everybody else is b---hing and causing arguments.

So yeah, I hate them too. #HurricaneToyaFTW

Edited by GardenPanty15

Electric Venus

I don't think they actually understood what Toya and Matthew had done.  :dead:

Ash, Marlon and Winston are the three people in the house with no brains at all who sit around doing nothing and get away with it because everybody else is b---hing and causing arguments.

So yeah, I hate them too. #HurricaneToyaFTW

i've voted to evict ash so many times :giveup:

gagalovesme

Last nights episode gave me life! All of toya's quotes were so iconic! 'I'VE NEVER BEEN CALLED A PRICK!' They all just kept going on and on and on, it was such a mess! Can't wait to see the aftermath tonight

I was thinking about Hurricane Toya today and thought that in parts of last nights show she was actually incredibly funny and the public may see that in her and want to see more. I won't be surprised if she stays on Friday (I hope she does, get Christopher out!). I've always liked Toya, I loved her at the start, then she went a bit sour, and last night she was back in top form. :giveup:

This might sound rude and awful, but actually getting dressed and putting on makeup makes her so much funnier and better. Look at Queen Gina last year, she WORKED it, for the entire series, and came out as the alpha-female of the house that we actually all loved :nooo: Take notes Hurricane Toya

GINAO.gif

Jase

OH MY ****ING GOD, how AMAZING was Toya in tonight's show? The way she shut Helen DOWN was absolutely fantastic and I really do think she could win public support due to what she said to her. Saying that, the majority of people who vote are girls so maybe they'll just find Toya too "b---hy", even though she wasn't b---hy at ALL tonight, she just spoke some serious truth. I also LOVED her chat with Danielle.

It's basically Toya vs. Marlon this week because there isn't any way the others will go. We NEED to evict Marlon by calling 6 50 58 10 or 090 20 44 58 10

I saw tonight's show but didn't really hear much because I had guests round but it looked brilliant :nooo: Hurricane Toya coming at the 99p prostitute like a true warrior queen :cry:

Jase

Hurricane Toya coming at the 99p prostitute like a true warrior queen :cry:

:lmao:

Helen was ****ing disgusting. The way she was telling Toya how other people (Danielle and Ashleigh) had apparently been "following her around" and "licking her ass" WHILE Danielle and Ashleigh were both sat there was so awkward and b---hy.

I'm honestly going to be FUMING if we lose Toya on Friday.

Helen was ****ing disgusting. The way she was telling Toya how other people (Danielle and Ashleigh) had apparently been "following her around" and "licking her ass" WHILE Danielle and Ashleigh were both sat there was so awkward and b---hy.

I'm honestly going to be FUMING if we lose Toya on Friday.

I have it recorded so I'll watch the juicy bits now :emma:

I was like FINALLY someone is coming at that b---h Helen. Jale kept her cool with Helen and came out like a queen, and I respect her for that, but I am SO glad Toya came for her. No better person tbh. Helen needs to come down a peg or two and when Big Brother/The Power takes her pass to the final away from her she is PHUCKED.

Run on home to lick other people's husbands' arses you b---h :lmao:

Danielle said she wants to go home on Friday and can't live in the house anymore :cry: :cry: Baby Danielle :cry:

Edited by AVIVA

Jase

I have it recorded so I'll watch the juicy bits now

I was like FINALLY someone is coming at that b---h Helen. Jale kept her cool with Helen and came out like a queen, and I respect her for that, but I am SO glad Toya came for her. No better person tbh. Helen needs to come down a peg or two and when Big Brother/The Power takes her pass to the final away from her she is PHUCKED.

Run on home to lick other people's husbands' arses you b---h :lmao:

Danielle said she wants to go home on Friday and can't live in the house anymore :cry:  Baby Danielle :cry:

poor Danielle :( Toya basically telling her not to lose herself and dumb down her personality because of Helen was so sweet.

Haven't watched yet but I'm reading on TiBB that Toya received loads of hate on BBBOTS :fail:

poor Danielle. Toya basically telling her not to lose herself and dumb down her personality because of Helen was so sweet.

Haven't watched yet but I'm reading on TiBB that Toya received loads of hate on BBBOTS

She NEEDS to stay. We need at least one big character like her in the house, I can't deal with having to cringe at Chris and Christopher anymore, and getting sick when Helen comes on screen. Those three need to go.

On BBBOTS all I caught was that they bashed Toya and her big long speeches and Louisa Zissman (or whatever her name is) was tired of all these arguments going on. I also LOVED how Toya walked out into the garden tonight to call out the 'cool kids', and all the uncool kids coming behind her like an army :lmao: Hurricane Toya ha reign

I can't at Helen coming for Ashleigh though wtf

Jase

She NEEDS to stay. We need at least one big character like her in the house, I can't deal with having to cringe at Chris and Christopher anymore, and getting sick when Helen comes on screen. Those three need to go.

On BBBOTS all I caught was that they bashed Toya and her big long speeches and Louisa Zissman (or whatever her name is) was tired of all these arguments going on. I also LOVED how Toya walked out into the garden tonight to call out the 'cool kids', and all the uncool kids coming behind her like an army :lmao: Hurricane Toya ha reign

I can't at Helen coming for Ashleigh though wtf

Helen's clearly jealous of Ashleigh, it's so blatant :deadbanana:

AND

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/481182187682029570/photo/1

Is this the girl who was involved in the Helen/Wayne Rooney threesome?!?! SURELY she's not going in?!?! :udidnt: :udidnt: :udidnt:

EDIT: I AM SCREAMING

1jmgbb.jpg

Electric Venus

Helen's clearly jealous of Ashleigh, it's so blatant

AND

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/481182187682029570/photo/1

Is this the girl who was involved in the Helen/Wayne Rooney threesome?!?! SURELY she's not going in?!?! :udidnt:

I AM SCREAMING

1jmgbb.jpg

she's going in :excited2:

we NEED to evict marlon or ash though, it will shake up the cool kids so much. i was rooting for kimberly but hurricane toya is my absolutely fave now, she's amazing :giveup: she reminds me of x-men's "storm", such a queen :legend: