• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

JaysAMess

YES CHRIS IS STILL IN!!!!!!!

Also, Pav's sister's argument about 'how would you like it if you were put in the house after six weeks' and everything falls flat on its face because Pav introduced himself to the housemates (via his VT) by saying he was a master manipulator and would be a--lysing everybody. It's Pav's own fault.

Yes, it's Pav's fault that Chris decided to go around, telling the housemates that Pav was always looking at Ashleigh, despite the fact that NONE of the other housemates had noticed.

And then when Chris was asked the questions regarding the situation between himself, Pav and Ashleigh during one of the tasks, he realised that his plan of turning people against Pav had backfired, so now he's trying to be Pav's best friend.

He's two-faced, and with a bit of luck, he'll be the next person to be evicted.

Edited by JaysAMess

Jase

Anybody with even half a brain would be able to recognize that Pav isn't a "master manipulator" and that everybody says stupid **** in their launch night vids :dies: They've all acted like total dickheads towards him and I'm glad the public are supporting him.

Jase

It makes me sad that this thread won't be here anymore in 2 weeks after the final :cry: I'll have it archived and then start the new CBB thread before CBB's launch night :party:

JaysAMess

It makes me sad that this thread won't be here anymore in 2 weeks after the final :cry: I'll have it archived and then start the new CBB thread before CBB's launch night :party:

This thread is the only reason I come on here lol.  :( But YES for CBB! I hope the rumours are true and the posh couple from Gogglebox are going in.

Cruelty

This thread is the only reason I come on here lol.  :( But YES for CBB! I hope the rumours are true and the posh couple from Gogglebox are going in.

That would be amazing. I really, really want it to happen.

Jase

I hope the rumours about Lauren Socha (from Misfits) going in are true

Tonight's episode was soooooo boring. The Ash/Helen + Mark/Christopher stuff is mind-numbingly dull

JaysAMess

I hope the rumours about Lauren Socha (from Misfits) going in are true

Tonight's episode was soooooo boring. The Ash/Helen + Mark/Christopher stuff is mind-numbingly dull

Omg yes! I forgot about that rumour.

Ugh, ikr? I can't even remember what happened tbh. :smh:

Michael

List of rumoured HM's for CBB:

1. Steph and Dom Parker (Gogglebox)

2. Helen Flanagan

3. Lauren Socha

4. Josie Cunningham

5. Julie Burchill

6. Stephanie Pratt

7. White Dee

8. Lauren Goodger

9. Charlotte Dawson

10. Lettice Rowbotham

11. Gary Busey

12. David "Tornado" McIntosh

13. George Gilbey (Gogglebox)

14. Michael Le Vell

15. Adam Brooks

Jase

I have a feeling that Josie Cunningham will go down as one of the most hated CBB housemates ever if she goes into the house :sick:

Michael

I have a feeling that Josie Cunningham will go down as one of the most hated CBB housemates ever if she goes into the house :sick:

It will be such a travesty if the producers put her in. I mean, I know that they are forced to scrap the barrel these days but does a woman who was willing to abort her baby to go into BB really deserve a place in the house? Disgusting.

Jase

It will be such a travesty if the producers put her in. I mean, I know that they are forced to scrap the barrel these days but does a woman who was willing to abort her baby to go into BB really deserve a place in the house? Disgusting.

It beggars belief :sick: She was bragging on Twitter how she has taken White Dee's place and how C5 are paying her 150k to go in.