Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Stef

I'm not sure about the look of the house, but I'm so excited to see the official pictures, they're due around now  :excited2:

I was reading the TiBB reactions too, they are hilarious  :sweat: . I'm sceptical about this whole 'technology' thing, but I'm sure I'll come round to it.

Yeah I'm not exactly happy that they won't be cut off from the outside world all the time, but the whole concept sounds pretty exciting, I can't wait :woot: people on TiBB are speculating  house pictures tomorrow but I highly doubt it, maybe Wednesday/Thursday

Edited by Brinty Spreas
Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

"Big Brother: The LIVE Surprise" to air on C5 on Monday 9th June at 10pm. What could this be?! #bbuk
     Big Blagger (@bigblaggeruk) May 28, 2014

:excited2:

Stef

"Big Brother: The LIVE Surprise" to air on C5 on Monday 9th June at 10pm. What could this be?! #bbuk

 Big Blagger (@bigblaggeruk) May 28, 2014

:excited2:

Seen that!! I tweeted them also regarding house pictures and he reckons they'll be released by the weekend

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Jase

Seen that!! I tweeted them also regarding house pictures and he reckons they'll be released by the weekend

:giveup: I hope that includes the Diary Room chair!

Michael

Ronan Keating has denied rumours that he's entering CBB in the summer.

So now the rumoured list is:

Helen Flanagan

Lauren Socha

Steph and Dom (Posh couple from Gogglebox)

White Dee (from Benefit Street)

Adam Brookes (rent boy who had s-x with Paul Flowers and was on First Dates)

Charlotte Dawson (Daughter of Les Dawson)

Tornado (boyfriend of Kelly Brook)

The only ones I'm here for are Helen Flanagan, Lauren Socha, and White Dee. And possibly the hilarious Gogglebox couple. I love them but do they really count as celebrities? Not that it would be an issue for Celebrity Big Brother. :laughga:

mcphee

Thanks Jase for updating the thread, I've been too busy recently to be active on here.

I am so looking forward to the house pictures now, hope they come tomorrow.

Stef

Some news regarding the House

@bigblaggeruk: House update! The bedroom has moved out of the house and is accessible via the garden. It's situated in last years safe house. #bbuk

@bigblaggeruk: Bedroom also features a walk in wardrobe #bbuk

Also according to TV choice

'Gone is the famous eye button which housemates pressed to enter the diary room'

bb8_diaryroom_button.jpg

Some comments from TiBB regarding the removal of the eye button 

Its literally just a button :rip: rumour is they're replacing it with a sensor for the technology theme

Are they intentionally trying to push away all the core fans even further?  I suppose the eye button is ultimately insignificant to the show but it's such an iconic part of the house that has stayed same throughout all series, I wouldn't like to see it go. I don't even understand why they'd want to remove it??

I refuse to ****ing watch this **** any longer I think we should boycott ASAP if not sooner.
I'm so upset.
I've had it up to here now with this ****ing channel and it's ****ing insistence to ruin a ****ing decent TV series.
I'm losing all hopes for this series, I'm not even excited tbh.
They've gone too far this time.
Edited by Brinty Spreas
Signature loading… 👹🖤

mcphee

Some news regarding the House

@bigblaggeruk: House update! The bedroom has moved out of the house and is accessible via the garden. It's situated in last years safe house. #bbuk

@bigblaggeruk: Bedroom also features a walk in wardrobe #bbuk

Also according to TV choice

'Gone is the famous eye button which housemates pressed to enter the diary room'

bb8_diaryroom_button.jpg

Some comments from TiBB regarding the removal of the eye button 

Its literally just a button :rip: rumour is they're replacing it with a sensor for the technology theme

I have to agree with this one. As long as the sensor looks similar I'll be okay with the change, otherwise I'll be disappointed.

Its one of the only things that has stayed the same throughout the shows history, I would like to see it stay.  :noparty:

I'm so happy the bedroom moved though! I hope we have a really awesome bathroom too, since there wasn't really a proper one last year.

Edit: Apparently the button is now in Rylan's possession. Mess tbh. 

Edited by Fraser

mcphee

I was looking up old promotional adverts to hype myself up for the new series, and came across my favourite of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj4Rt3j9SAI

How amazing is it  :excited2: It gives me chills tbh, so flawless.

I wish we had adverts like this now.  :millie:

Edited by Fraser

Stef

I was looking up old promotional adverts to hype myself up for the new series, and came across my favourite of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj4Rt3j9SAI

How amazing is it  :excited2: It gives me chills tbh, so flawless.

I wish we had adverts like this now.  :millie:

Apparently the button is gone for this year only, makes sense, considering the house is in a futuristic theme, how cool would it be if everything was sensor operated, eg, the doors to various rooms open as you approach them :excited2:

Im hyping myself too much.

EDIT: EMMA WILL BE ON THE  PAUL O'GRADY SHOW ON ITV TODAY AT 5PM, PROMO!!

Edited by Brinty Spreas
Signature loading… 👹🖤

mcphee

Apparently the button is gone for this year only, makes sense, considering the house is in a futuristic theme, how cool would it be if everything was sensor operated, eg, the doors to various rooms open as you approach them :excited2:

Im hyping myself too much.

EDIT: EMMA WILL BE ON THE  PAUL O'GRADY SHOW ON ITV TODAY AT 5PM, PROMO!!

It would be so awesome if the doors are all automatic :giveup:

I just watched Emma's interview, she looks absolutely stunning as always. Good promo for the show too, they even showed a clip.  :giveup: