Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Lampost

01. Ashleigh (queen)
02. Mark (clearly knows what he's doing but entertaining none the less)
03. Christopher (awkward-feel-sorry-for-him-kinda-thing)
04. Zoe (also clearly knows what she's doing but seems super nice)
05. Helen (agree with you all, she's been cool these past couple of weeks)
06. Winston (again, clearly knows what he's doing but occasionally funny)
07. Chris (boring)
08. Pav (boring)
09. Steven (cringe)
10. Ash (prick)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Michael

Ashleigh won't win unfortunately, but she deserves it.

There hasn't been a female winner since Josie. I think the winner this year will definitely be either Mark or Winston, Christopher will also do very well and I think that Helen could finish in the top 3. Usually the people who are the most hated in the final end up getting loads of votes. Remember that Dexter finished second last year, and Aaron ended up winning BB12? Not saying Helen will win, but you get my gist.

Edited by Michael

Ashleigh won't win unfortunately, but she deserves it.

There hasn't been a female winner since Josie. I think the winner this year will definitely be either Mark or Winston, Christopher will also do very well and I think that Helen could finish in the top 3. Usually the people who are the most hated in the final end up getting loads of votes. Remember that Dexter finished second last year, and Aaron ended up winning BB12? Not saying Helen will win, but you get my gist.

Aaron's series had a vote to save, not a vote to evict, though.

Edited by UzK

Electric Venus

1. Ashleigh

2. Chris

3. Christopher

4. Mark

5. Pav

6. Zoe

7. Helen

8. Ash

9. Winston

10. Steven

mark would probably be 3rd if he didn't treat christopher like **** and whilst helen can be funny sometimes, she's obviously a horrible person and this new personality she's adopted is quite clearly an act.

Michael

Aaron's series had a vote to save, not a vote to evict, though.

but the final was still vote to win :laughga:

Final Predictions:

1st. Winston

2nd. Zoe

3rd. Christopher

4th. Mark

5th. Helen 

Unfortunately this is my prediction :fail: I'd probably like to see Helen do slightly better, but under the circumstances she's under I reckon she'll be going out at soon as people can get the opportunity to put her out (Then again, it's Vote To Win. so who knows?). It's actually a hard one to call, Chris has a good chance of being in the final as well. I doubt Mark will be in the Top 3. Usually people who seem to fan-faves and look like 'typical winners' end up around 4th or 5th (or even lower.) Was it Scott in BB13 that was doing reasonably well and was fan-fave and ended up sixth or seventh or something? :laughga:

ASHLEIGH IS THE NEW POWER HOUSEMATE :excited2:

WHAT :excited2: FINALLY!

Electric Venus

Final Predictions:

1st. Winston

2nd. Zoe

3rd. Christopher

4th. Mark

5th. Helen 

Unfortunately this is my prediction :fail: I'd probably like to see Helen do slightly better, but under the circumstances she's under I reckon she'll be going out at soon as people can get the opportunity to put her out (Then again, it's Vote To Win. so who knows?). It's actually a hard one to call, Chris has a good chance of being in the final as well. I doubt Mark will be in the Top 3. Usually people who seem to fan-faves and look like 'typical winners' end up around 4th or 5th (or even lower.) Was it Scott in BB13 that was doing reasonably well and was fan-fave and ended up sixth or seventh or something? :laughga:

WHAT :excited2: FINALLY!

yep :excited: and i'd gladly bet my house on ashleigh placing 3rd, my favourite housemates always do without fail ;)

Michael

Was anybody else aware that Kemal from BB6 did this under the name Zuleyka? :rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw9by5JiIfI

Cruelty

Ashleigh has chosen Chris and Mark to join her in a "Power Alliance" and they've nominated 2 Second Steve, so he's probably going out next unless somebody else does something really bad or Helen gets evicted. For some reason I think Ashleigh's going to end up asking everybody to be part of the "Power Alliance" but none of them will suspect they're all power housemates...

but the final was still vote to win :laughga:

I kinda misread your original post. Err..  :awkney:

Anyways, in regards to today's episode, it's amazing how Helen can make you hate her all over again so quickly. :spin:

Jase

Ashleigh has chosen Chris and Mark to join her in a "Power Alliance" and they've nominated 2 Second Steve, so he's probably going out next unless somebody else does something really bad or Helen gets evicted. For some reason I think Ashleigh's going to end up asking everybody to be part of the "Power Alliance" but none of them will suspect they're all power housemates...

Poor 2SecondSteve :giveup: