Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

It's just ridiculous

I mean, did you see Marlon's one and only contribution to the show tonight?

"Marlon....is asleep" -cuts to Marlon laid out sleeping- :awkney:

The only time we see Kimbot is when she rolls her eyes or lays on a bed with Stephen... :awkney:

I'm kind of excited about Armageddon week but I'm dreading in at the same time because I don't really have confidence in Channel 5...so I'm just expecting some lame twist

Oh, and Matthew has confirmed on Twitter that Helen has been reprimanded FIFTEEN times in the house. I fail with ****ing words. :fail:

15?! BB are THIRSTY for Helen beef to get viewers...

Armageddon though I'm so excited :nooo:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

It's just ridiculous

I mean, did you see Marlon's one and only contribution to the show tonight?

"Marlon....is asleep" -cuts to Marlon laid out sleeping- :awkney:

The only time we see Kimbot is when she rolls her eyes or lays on a bed with Stephen... :awkney:

I'm kind of excited about Armageddon week but I'm dreading in at the same time because I don't really have confidence in Channel 5...so I'm just expecting some lame twist

Oh, and Matthew has confirmed on Twitter that Helen has been reprimanded FIFTEEN times in the house. I fail with ****ing words. :fail:

Lorde yes. All he does it whine and moan and follow Ash/Winston around like a little b---h. And since when do Big Brother even allow housemates to sleep/nap during the day? :excuseme:

And seriously, the party was majorly wasted on Kimbot as she just skulked off to a corner and hardly got into it. Like honestly, aside from this Stephen showmance crap, she's just a moody waste of space.

15?! The ****?! What's with Channel 5's major staging and controlling of the show all of a sudden?! :excuseme:

Edited by UzK

Jase

15?! BB are THIRSTY for Helen beef to get viewers...

Armageddon though I'm so excited :nooo:

@DomFrancisC: is it true Helen says far worse in the house than is broadcast on tv?â€

@MatthewDavies__: Yup

I can't even begin to imagine

2421014-5421553021-Vomit.gif

Jase

Lorde yes. All he does it whine and moan and follow Ash/Winston around like a little b---h. And since when do Big Brother even allow housemates to sleep/nap during the day? :excuseme:

And seriously, the party was majorly wasted on Kimbot as she just skulked off to a corner and hardly got into it. Like honestly, aside from this Stephen showmance crap, she's just a moody waste of space.

15?! The ****?! What's with Channel 5's major staging and controlling of the show all of a sudden?! :excuseme:

Gus from BB4 was more entertaining than Marlon, it's a disgrace :excuseme:

As for Kim, somebody must have forgotten to plug her in while the party was going on because I can't with what a miserable b---h she was :excuseme:

I miss the glory days of it being on Channel 4. Channel 5 are an absolute mess who recruit housemates through talent scouts and not the old fashioned way of touring the country and auditioning. They're an abomination, tbh :excuseme:

Anyways, hoping for some sort of mass eviction and zombie apocalypse for Armageddon week. One existing housemate evicted each night and one already evicted housemate returns at our votes and/or the power housemates request. :manicure:

On BBBOTS it showed Ashleigh and Steven getting their videos, and in Stevens video his mum basically warned him about Kimbot. Then it showed Steven getting into bed (surprised he wasn't trying to 'open it') and told Kimbot about the video and tried to sort everything out. Kimbot got emotional and had a mini breakdown, BB called ha to the diary room to which she replied "I'm not okay at all, I just feel like a horrible person."  In fairness, she seemed pretty genuine. She also said "I wasn't supposed to come in here and fall in love with someone," and started crying. She had me believing her tbh. :popcorn:

Every time I see or hear Christopher tbh: iGr5cXx3uU2q1.gifAgY7A.gifstareney.png

Another Twist tomorrow is that certain housemate's will have the chance to take over the Big Brother Twitter and ask fans questions and stuff :dead:

Jase

:lmao: Can we all tweet and ask Helen why she's such a deplorable human being?

As for Kimbot, her emotion was probably forced by thinking about abused puppies or something. She's as much "in love" with Steven as I am :excuseme:

:lmao: Can we all tweet and ask Helen why she's such a deplorable human being?

Apparently it's going to be held in a "controlled environment" which is bull**** for "we're picking what questions suit our aims and direction for the show, and such questions may also be altered to our advantage".

As for Kimbot, her emotion was probably forced by thinking about abused puppies or something. She's as much "in love" with Steven as I am :excuseme:

She's so emotionally stunted that you could probably swap her for Twilight's Kristen Stewart and most people wouldn't notice a difference. :awkney:

Every time I see or hear Christopher tbh: iGr5cXx3uU2q1.gifAgY7A.gifstareney.png

Is it just me or is he progressively coming across as more and more needy? It's tragic and he's so awkward, but it's not playing in his favour at all. :awkney:

Also, was I the only one who didn't clock Chris being gay and only found out via BBBOTS tonight? :awkney:

Should've had a metallic/electronic door sound but omg. :lmao:

JaysAMess

Exactly my point earlier.

American. Female. Emotionally stunted. :lmao:

:toofunny:

I actually liked Kimberly too, but of course my opinions on her have definitely changed and i'm no longer a fan.

Jase

:toofunny:

I actually liked Kimberly too, but of course my opinions on her have definitely changed and i'm no longer a fan.

Welcome back btw, I haven't seen you post regularly in what feels like ages :P