Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Let's be real now

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Yes with a music video that would slay everyone

Yes. As much as i love G.U.Y, Gypsy was made for road trips and people driving listening to the radio.  :legend:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geopang

DWUW is far more lazy considering taking a risk, Gaga is known for taking risks, I think it would have done better, it sounds a lot more futuristic fresh than DWUW in my opinion

May we bring up Judas for minute...

That was the biggest risk she has ever taken, in my opinion... And we all saw what happened. Risks can not be afforded anymore.

Sexxx Dream should have been the second single. Maybe featuring a hot female Pop star like Shakira or again Beyonce.

Kermit the frog

Nobody knows tbh but imo Yes and Yes. Venus slays. It would've devoured Roar if it'd been the first single.

monketsharona

No. DWUW was the better song from ARTPOP to be a single. The GP likes it... Too bad she has ****ed up the promo of the song. It could have been her huge hit from ARTPOP.

Yes. Even if G.U.Y. is radio friendly, Gypsy is made for radio nowadays. Gypsy is the kind of song the GP could eat easily ! 

Now I feel like it's too late to save ARTPOP. A 4th single would be risky. If it folps she'll be seen as a has-been who can't release a song without flopping hard...

She needs to focus on her tour and next record now. 

-No

-NO. I don't understand why y'all think GUY is not radio-friendly, it's like the most TFM song on ARTPOP but with a lightest style. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy but if Bad Romance was a hit with its rah rah rah, definitely GUY could also be a hit

Nobody knows tbh but imo Yes and Yes. Venus slays. It would've devoured Roar if it'd been the first single.

No imo, Katy's on her moment, and those rocket #9 and, above all, those take me to your planet make Venus a tremendous song (best on ARTPOP) but definitely a really non-radio-friendly song

TwerkinLurkin

I want you to answer these two questions in all honesty since we can't change anything now:

1.Do you honestly think Venus could have done better than DWUW as the second single?

2.Do you think Gypsy could have done better (so far) than G.U.Y. as the third single?

-For me - 1.No / 2.Yes

1.no

2.yes

Archived