• Last Reply
Antichrist

1. Yes/or Venus as 3rd single.

2. GUY's run isn't over tho, it's barely started yet :heart:

Giorno Giovanna

Venus would have slayed, cause it's risky

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Blues Clues

1) NO! Venus would just re-confirm she only makes music that only appeals to her gayest fans nowadays. She ruined DWUW's potential. It could have done significantly better internationally if promoted right.

2) Maybe. Gypsy peaked the highest out of all the album tracks on iTunes during album release week and lyrics are far more relatable. But it wouldn't make much of a difference since both Gypsy as GUY are mediocre.

ibn8rb22XsnrH.gif

Giorno Giovanna

That doesn't make sense to me... Explain

DWUW is far more lazy considering taking a risk, Gaga is known for taking risks, I think it would have done better, it sounds a lot more futuristic fresh than DWUW in my opinion

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Phlop

1) NO! Venus would just re-confirm she only makes music that only appeals to her gayest fans nowadays. She ruined DWUW's potential. It could have done significantly better internationally if promoted right.

2) Maybe. Gypsy peaked the highest out of all the album tracks on iTunes during album release week and lyrics are far more relatable. But it wouldn't make much of a difference since both Gypsy as GUY are mediocre.

ibn8rb22XsnrH.gif

Aura peaked the highest

BYE

Blues Clues

Aura peaked the highest

That had a lyric video, doesn't count. Same with Dope which was a promo single as well.

I hope you are not implying Aura should have been a single because that would be yet another huge career mistake.

Archived