Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyM

go to this channel on soundcloud

davidleaks2

thanks a lot!! I personally think its been edited, doesn't sound like a final version to me. 

Blue Jeans

its real. the lyrics are even different  :awkney:

sis...... no the lyrics are EXACTLY the same

3AFzERn.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Tove Lo

:excuseme:

Idk I had this for the past couple days before it leaked and I've had time to listen to it. Listening to it playing through one left and the other right is easier to trll but it doesn't make it legit, someone could have just added their own stems to the song. But one thing that is odd is that during the bridge the vocals go out of place to the demo but the instrumental stays in spot.

hop on that **** like a maniac

antpats2

sis...... no the lyrics are EXACTLY the same

3AFzERn.gif

Sure about that? 

DEMO : " i really tried i, just wanna hang"

FINAL VERSION : "i really tried and i, just wanna hang" 

:hor:

Blue Jeans

Sure about that? 

DEMO : " i really tried i, just wanna hang"

FINAL VERSION : "i really tried and i, just wanna hang" 

:hor:

You can hear it on the "demo" but its not as clear, the fan just cleared the vocals :fail:

3AFzERn.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

antpats2

You can hear it on the "demo" but its not as clear, the fan just cleared the vocals :fail:

listen to it. the vocals are so smooth and in such high quality. To filter vocals without using an instrumental, and edit them, the vocals would come out so messy and not as good as they sound.

it's definitely much better and clearer than the first one we got. 

btw, where can i download it. :excited2:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Blue Jeans

listen to it. the vocals are so smooth and in such high quality. To filter vocals without using an instrumental, and edit them, the vocals would come out so messy and not as good as they sound.

you can believe whatever you want to believe, as a music producer i know its not difficult to clear up vocals and make them sound better

DanceInTheDark

you can believe whatever you want to believe, as a music producer i know its not difficult to clear up vocals and make them sound better

Its real :)

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Archived